Drunk

3rd POV:

Izuku and his friends Iida, Uraraka, todoroki, shinso and Asui were all messing around in his room playing x-box absolutely hammered.

"Hey guys," Izuku said " how 'bout we go mess with the teachers." A smirk grew on their faces before agreeing. Yes Iida and Asui agreed.
They all listened to Izuku's plan before noisily stumbling out the empty dorm. Everyone else was messing around outside.

As quietly as they could, the drunk group of students climbed through the window to the teachers dorm. Uraraka headed straight for the kitchen whilst Shinso headed for the private electricity box. Everyone else began using paint ball guns and shot everything the could. They then headed to the kitchen once shinso came back from overpowering the box with Izuku's special tools. Todoroki wrote 'fuck Endeavor' on the wall in paint.

"Hey guys," Ochako slurred "it's Aizawa sensei's coffee." Asui approached walking into the table. She the proceeded to tip it all out laughing.  Iida came running clumsily into the room.

"The teachers are coming!" He yelled causing all the others to panic.

"Calm down and run," Izuku yelled standing up from drawing on the table. Without having to be asked twice the all ran past the now approaching teachers. With Izuku walking out the door.

Aizawa POV:

A group of clearly drunk students came running past us laughing. We looked at them confused and carried on walking. Once we got to our dorm All Might pointed out Izuku Midoriya slightly drunk walking out laughing with a completely drunk Uraraka. What is going on. Izuku looked at us eyes widening slightly before whispering to the girl who then ran shouting release.

A loud crashing noise came from the dorm causing us all to go rushing in dragging the laughing boy with us. We looked at the sight before us. The lights seemed to be way to bright. The lounge was trashed paint everywhere. A loud shout came from the kitchen. I dragged the boy in my capture weapon to go see the damage.

There were plates all over the floor cupboards emptied onto the sides and food half eaten. On the table was a larger rather good drawing of the greenette.
"What happened here," Nezu asked Izuku ignored him and looked at me. "Hmm Aizawa sensei you had some delicious coffee." My eyes widened as I went to check my precious coffee. It was gone I looked at the laughing boy to see him pointing to the pile of my coffee sat on the floor.

"Oh sensei can you release me now." He asked. I looked at all the staff ignoring them to see some look horrified and some laughing a little. I tighted the grip on the capture weapon.

The greenette let out a loud quite obvious moan. Midnight and Mic both ran to the boy Mic telling him off and Midnight fawning over him. I could feel my face burn up so I turned away from the smirking boy to see Nezu sat staring at me sipping a cup of tea.

Izuku POV:

I was still wrapped up with Mic and Midnight shouting at me. I saw Aizawa's face burn up as he turned away. I couldn't help but snort at this.

After about ten minute of the teachers sort of cleaning, just moving stuff from the floor, some of them took me back to the 1a dorms to find the rest obviously I didn't name any but they saw them. 

They didn't have to look hard as when we entered they were being scolded by Kacchan (Bakugo) yes Iida too. The angry teachers told the others to leave and drunk ones to stay.

I knew they would give them all detention but that wouldn't be fair as I got them drunk and got them to do it. I needed to think fast.
All Might began to tell us off. That's when it hit me. I turned to look at the others who were looking at me. I gave them the play along look.

"Excuse me All Might sir," I said politely. He stopped and all the teachers looked at me.

"Yes listener," mic answered.

"Well I'm not entirely sure why your telling that lot off," I said pointing to my friends.

"What do you mean young Midoriya," All Might asked clearly confused.

"We'll do you really believe that sir Iida,  miss Asui and uraraka would get drunk and trash your dorms of their own free will," I stated. Aizawa grunts in agreement.
"Well no but what about Todoroki, Shinso," All might replied.

"Well," I started "Todoroki is not as well behaved but they have respect for our teachers so why would they do it and Shinso would do anything he's told." They agreed with me.

"So you don't have respect for us then," Midnight asked. I shook my head no.
"Ok so it was all your fault then." She said. I nodded.

After we all cleaned the others were let of whilst I had an hour detention tomorrow after school with Aizawa. Sighing I went to my room for a shower and fell asleep immediately.