Oh shit

Izuku pov:

I was back at my dorm and showered. I stood in a towel looking around my room. I pulled on a pair of black ripped jeans and a dark green T-shirt. I walked over to my closet and put on a dark green and black hoodie and allowed my tail to come out. I put on a pair of black trainers and fixed my bed to look like someone sleeping. I grabbed my mask and jumped out my window.

I  ran down streets keeping to the shadows looking out for any crime. I was near a park I do regularly, it on erasers route so I'm not usually too bothered. I slowed down and walked in the shadows through the middle. There was a single man stood next to a bench on the phone. I stopped walking. He had long blue hair.

"No master," he said in a hushed voice "yes twice and toga are about to enter stage 1 infiltration."  He began to walk towards a cafe. I followed behind silently. I saw two people meet with him and enter. I sat in a tree nearby and waited. Exactly 5 minutes later a loud alarm began to wail.

3rd POV:

Aizawa, midnight, ectoplasm, all might and present mic all stood in Nezus office looking at the half baked game that was Dabi. He was tied up in ropes with quirk canciling cuffs.
" I need you all to go to the cafe and try to stop his friends yes it is only a decoy but it still has some info there and it is always best to stop the sooner rather than later isn't it." Everyone nodded and left with no arguments.

The hero's ran as fast as they could to get to the cafe. However upon arriving the place was abandoned.
"Maybe we're to late." Midnight questioned.
"No they shouldn't be gone yet," Aizawa replied.
Then they heard fighting from a park behind them. Without thinking they all ran to see what was happening.
They saw the LOV fighting someone who was too fast to see. Aizawa activated his quirk on the blue haired villain who was about to kill the mystery person. Midnight began to move some civilians who were passing through to safety. Mic was fighting using his quirk to make distance. All might was fighting a weird monster looking thing. The mystery person turned out to be Cerberus the vigilante.

Just as the fight was about to be won the villains all ran through a portal which had appeared behind them. 
Cerberus tried to rub through it but was too late.

" Hey there vigilante," all might boomed rivalling mic " thank you for the help however we need to take you in vigilantism is illegal you know."
However Cerberus backed up bowed to the hero's revealing some of his green hair and ran away at unimaginable speeds.
"Hmm did he feel familiar to you," Aizawa asked looking at the way he had gone.
"Yeah he does," all might said before heading back towards UA. " we may as well get back and report this he said before leaving.

A/N: if you have any ideas let me know