Chapter 12 - Now he know

An entire chapter instead just a half? Yes!

Please, read the notes in the end of the chapter too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing Y/N noticed was she wasn't with Bill in the bubble anymore. Someway she was back in their house. She was on the large white sofa and Nebulus was sleeping by her side.

How? When... It was Bill who placed me here? And the mission? Did it work?

"So your finally awake."

Y/N turned around to see Bill. He was sat in an elegant floating chair while holding a glowing blue cup with an eye drawn on it. All the scene remembering her the scene in the show when Stanford told about when he met Bill for the first time. But no chess this time.

"Bill? What are you doing?" She asked sitting and still a little sleepy.

"Just drinking a good tea while watching a sleeping meatsack."

"What? Were you watching me sleep?" She yelled. The sleepless vanished.

"Calm down Padlock. It's no big deal." He said shrugging and taking a sip of his tea using his eye like a mouth.

"OF COURSE IT'S! YOU WATCHED ME WHILE I SLEPT, YOUR CREEPY!" She said very angry and standing up. "DO YOU KNOW HOW WRONG THIS IS?"

"Of course I know. And of course I don't care." She could feel his smile even Bill not having a mouth in his current form.

She was ready to yell again when she remembered something.

Wait... I watched him sleeping in the past. And take pictures!

She started to get concerned.

So... this means... Am I a creepy too?

Suddenly she wasn't angry anymore.

No! I'm not! The only creepy weirdo in this house is eyelashes here!

I... I... I... I just watched him while sleeping because he's cute- No! Because it's my duty as his guardian to protect him and make sure he's okay!

And I'm totally not a creepy by doing that. Yeah.

(of course your not ¬¬)

If Bill noticed her mental breakdown, he didn't say anything about it. What was probably a good thing. Y/N didn't want to explain to one all powerful and evil creature who had just recovered his powers why she had pictures of him while sleeping.

She decided was a good idea to change the subject.

"Anyway, did the plan work?"

Bill took another sip before to talk.

"Yes, everything went according to the plan, Padlock. Now it's just a matter of time until the Pines discover and contact the gnomes."

She couldn't help but to feel relief. Like a giant weight that she was forced to carry had finally vanished. Now she was finally safe.

At least for a while.

"And now this matter was resolved." Bill stared at her and suddenly she didn't feel relief anymore.

His stare had something sinister inside which made Y/N nervous, scared. The stare was fit for a being so dangerous and scary as Bill Cipher himself.