Chapter 5- The true colors of a stalker meatsack

Other big chapter here. I hope you enjoy.

Please, read the notes after the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I really need ask Bill if the telepathic talking has the option low the sound.

Is it really so surprising that I knew where the cipher wheel members are?

Well, it was. At least for Bill. And now he wanted know how. How this useless and weak meatsack he was dammed to be stuck with for eternity could do something that he couldn't do. Weakened or not.

When her head stopped to throb, Y/N resumed to walk.

Coming home I'll explain to you.

But I want know now.

As I said before we can't have everything that we want when we want. And if you scream again in my mind people could see me and think that I have some problem. I really prefer avoid unnecessary attention. Mainly now that, you know, they are arriving.

Bill didn't say anything but Y/N understand it was this way to say "okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arriving back in their house, Bill immediately pop out her ear and returned to his regular form.

"Okay, now you'll talk. How do you know where Cipher Wheel members are? And since when?"

While Bill practically shouted and floated by her head side, Y/N just picked the groceries which needed be put in the fridge.

"Calm down, okay? I'll say. But before I need put at least the groceries which need go to the fridge in it. And after that, I need go back to my room and pick somethings to help me to explain better."

"Then just go to your room to pick these things. You can put things in the fridge later!"

"It's easy to you say. None of your candies need go to the fridge to avoid rotten. Actually..."

She picked Bill cake out the bag and put on the table. "Here. Why don't you eat the cake that you wanted so much while wait?"

Her argument was very strong to Bill. While Y/N put things in the fridge, Bill floated around the kitchen to caught a plate, fork and knife. Luckily they had few groceries which needed be put in it. The rest could wait to be stored.

In less than 5 minutes she was made and Bill was seated on the sofa eating cake.

He's annoying but so cute eating a slice of cake. Even when his eye is also his mouth. She thought.

"Done. Now I'll pick some things in my room which I need to give a better explanation. I'll come soon." She said picking her gummies and new shampoo and going to her wing. The white door closing behind her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time later Y/N went out of her wing. She had some papers and her laptop on her hands.

"Okay Bill, I'm ready. Bill?"

To her surprise, Bill was still on the sofa, but sleeping now. Seeing closer it was possible see he had cake crumbs on him. Including his eyelashes.

He was snoring too.

Ow... he's so cute and adorable when he isn't annoying me. And look for the crumbs on his eyelashes. Just SO adorable.