Chapter 9/part 1- Oportunity is a lonely pinetree

Bill,

I had to go out early today (again),

It has a lot of pure sugar and sweeties in general in the fridge,

please please please stay away from my regular human food because

I can be hungry when I come back.

I'll be away all the day and come back just at night, probably

Y/N or as you call me, Padlock

Y/N finished the note for Bill and placed on the table where they eat breakfast.

It wasn't even 6 a.m. yet and the silence reigned in the place.

So it wasn't surprise that she didn't notice that she and Nebulus weren't alone in the kitchen. It was just when she looked to Nebulus that she noticed that he was looking in her direction (apparently) with a curious expression.

"Nebulus?"

She hadn't time to think before a familiar voice said from behind her.

"Where are you going Padlock?"

It was the normal Bill voice that she was already used to, but somehow it was scary. Her body was stiff and fear filled her. She didn't even dare look behind.

"Bill?" It was everything that she could say. Was he here all the time? Was he watching her? Did he knew what she would do?

"I asked something to you, Padlock." He said still behind her and she still refused to face him.

"I leave a note-"

"I didn't ask about this stupid note. I asked about where you are going. Or better..."

He floated until he was facing her. "Why?"

"I'll just go to the city."

"Safe your excuses for someone dumb enough to believe. I know that whatever that your doing involve an attempt to recover my powers Padlock. I lost power, not intelligence."

"Bill, I swear I would tell you."

"Really?" He said with sarcasm but still in a very intimidating way.

He floated closer to her, but she refused to retreat.

"I'm not lying! At least about the part that I would tell you. I admit I'm still trying make you powerful again. I know that your mad with me but please! Just listen me and my plan! And if after that you don't approve so I'll give up. You can follow me during all the month if you want just to make sure. Just... just listen me please." She pleaded for the fancy demon in front her. She just wanted a chance to explain her plan.

Y/N felt like a eternity before Bill finally said.

"You have two minutes Padlock. Use them wisely."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, in Gravity Malls

Y/N was sat in a bench inside the mall, near the Meat Cute (the place where Melody worked when she met Soos for the first time) eating a ham on stick while played with her cellphone.

Bill had agreed with her plan. But it just made her more anxious. Now if her plan didn't work she wouldn't just fail. She would fail and Bill would know.

He never would leave her forgot about this. And as she was immortal now it meant she would live forever with him remembering her about it.

No! I have to focus in the plan now! Not in Bill.