Chapter 11/part 1- Business Travel

Yeah! This time is a real chapter! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new day begins in Gravity Falls!

It was almost 7a.m. and Y/N was ready to go with Bill to talk with the gnomes. She and Nebulus had eaten breakfast and she was waiting Bill.

Y/N was playing with Nebulus on the big white sofa.

"You're so cute Nebulus" She said picking Nebulus and touching his little purple heart shaped nose with her own nose.

"Who is my cute baby?"

His answer was a little sound like a cat purr while he used his tail to point to himself, showing that he was the cute baby.

She gave a little kiss on his front and placed him on the sofa next to her. Nebulus started to rub her side with his head.

"Do you love me, don't you?"

Her answer was another purr. Saying that yes, he loved her.

"And mommy loves you too."

She said petting him.

"Actually, you're the only one who loves mommy now, Nebulus. Because I'll never see again my home or the people who I used to know."

Her tone was sadder and sadder.

"And if someone discover that I'm bound to Bill, they'll hate me. Maybe to try destroy me. And I can't completely trust Bill, doesn't matter what Axolotl said."

She started to cry.

"So I know the only creature able to love me in this dimension is you."

He looked to his mommy with his big purple eyes full of concern.

"I'm fine Nebulus." She said wiping her eyes. "I'm fine."

She finished to dry her tears and some time later didn't even look like she had cried.

Shortly after, the yellow door opened and Bill entered the room.

"Good morning Padlock! It's a wonderful morning to make business with gnomes, isn't it?" He said in a good mood while fixing his bowtie. "Are you ready to go?"

"Almost." She said getting up.

"Almost?"

"Before we go, I want to know if you want I do anything to help you to convince them faster. Or something like that." She explained.

Somehow, seeing Padlock again ready to help him, made Bill satisfied. It was good have an ally so competent like her. Not so powerful like his henchmaniacs but still helpful.

"You already prove yourself to me before, and not just yesterday with Pinetree. I think your able to handle this without directions of mine. Probably I'll be able to convince them just using my "negotiation abilities", but if not I know you'll be able to think something."

It was true Bill was taking her along as a reward by complete successfully her mission to distract Pinetree, but there was more. He wanted see what Padlock would do to deal with the gnomes. Could she do that? Does her abilities just work with her own kind? Is she really good or had she just luck before?

To see how she would deal with this new situation would be some kind of entertainment for Bill.

"Fine, if you said."

So Bill remembered something important.

"Oh, and Padlock." Bill used his hand to lift her chin, so she was forced do look to him.