Chapter 10 part 1- An Afternoon with Pinetree

What? I said that I would post a new chapter soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill was sat in the large white sofa, patiently waiting. Suddenly his bowtie started to ring. He pressed it and a message appeared to him.

I got it. You can proceed.

If Bill had a mouth in this form, he would be smirking. Slowly, he floated away from the sofa. Unfortunately he hadn't that moment power enough to teletransport himself, so he would have to float until his destination.

While he floated, Bill couldn't help but though a little about his situation and Y/N. This meatsack was helping him so much.

The last human that helped him was Fordsie, when they were "friends". And Sixer didn't know his true intentions and goals until it was so late. But Padlock was different. She knew who he was and what he had done, and despise that she was still willing helping him.

She had researched where the wheel members were, she had made the plan so he could recover his powers. She made all these things not because he deceived her someway, but because she wanted.

Of course, he knew very well because she was doing that. It was the simple and powerful human desire to stay alive, the fear to die.

Padlock was scared. Afraid by her life.

And despise her fear, she stayed strong. Bill considered that impressive for human standards, but not for a dream demon.

What mattered was if she could avoid that Pinetree discovered about him while he drains energy.

Suddenly Bill expression turned more serious.

And, of course, she still needed talk to him how she knew so much about him, this city, and the humans and creatures living here. Mainly the Pines Family.

Axolotl had just said to him that she knew and it was obviously truth. But he never said to Bill how she had achieved this knowledge. So the only way for him to find would be ask Padlock directly later.

But it could wait, first he would recover his powers. After all, his little meatsack pet was so kind in distract Pinetree for him, so he could recover his powers safely. It would be a shame to waste all her hard work.

Soon Bill came on the right place, without any creature, human or not, noticing him during his travel. It was a isolated place, where he wouldn't attract unwanted attention.

He started to concentrate and soon he could feel the energy in the environment coming to him. It had started.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N spent all the time in the library reading her books and watching Mason just to make sure he was still there. She didn't want take the risk of losing him.

When she saw he getting up, she looked back to her book. But for her surprise he was coming in her direction.

"Hey Y/N. I finished my work by today. Are you ready to go?"

"What? Oh... right... of course. Just leave me put them back on their shelves." She said picking her books.

"Do you do that yourself? That's so kind of you." He said really happy with her behavior. It was a kind and cool act.

"They're just a few books, isn't like it'll delay a lot." She said going until the shelves and putting the books in the same shelves where they were when she caught them.