Chapter 9/part 2- Oportunity is a lonely pinetree

So is it Gravity Falls Library?

Y/N looked the building in front of her.

She had her sweet time fixing her appearance. Part of her strategy was didn't waste time in home doing things like brush hair or teeth. Yesterday she had packed things like hair brush, deodorant and toothpaste to use while she was in town, waiting for Dipper.

But because all the events that happened early today she forgot to take care her appearance before. But in her defense, she wasn't expecting to have so messy appearance today.

It didn't matter anymore. She had take care about it and was time to concentrate in the plan again.

She decided wait and discover where Mason was going. It wasn't surprise when she discovered his goal was Gravity Falls Library.

Predictable.

She just wondered if he was there just researching some random mystery or magic creature or trying discover something about Bill's statue disappearance and how defeat him again.

Her expression was from uninterested to deadly serious.

Just one more reason to deal with that once and for all.

"Meow"

A very familiar cat ran to her and started to rub her leg. Nebulus missed his mommy so much in just a few hours.

Y/N crouched down and started to pet him.

"Is he inside, isn't he?"

"Meow."

"Your so cute and good cat my baby. Making this job for me. Now I need you stay here for while, ok? Mommy will have a very busy day today." She said before to get up and go inside the library.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The library insides were the same as they showed in the cartoon. Maybe Y/N would have spent some time admiring the sight, but she was already used to. After all, she had been there before.

She had come to library when Bill was still asleep and even after he woke up. She had come there to research. And sometimes just to enjoy the quietness. Some books were very interesting to her.

But unfortunately today she wasn't there to enjoy books. She was in a mission. Instead to look for Dipper immediately, she just went to her favourite shelves, picking some books about subjects of her interest, but she purposely left one of them for last.

Mysteries.

It wasn't a surprise that Mason was in this part. So predictable, but good for her.

Picking a book of this session she started to walk until Pinetree.

"Mason?"

Listening her voice, the young male adult turned his head to look to her.

"Y/N?"

"So you're here too. Well, such coincidence."

Just pretend that you're like these sweet and innocent girls from books who you hate so much. She said to herself in thoughts.

"Yes! Indeed. What are you doing in a place like that?"

"Searching for books, of course." She said showing the books that she had caught.

Really Dipper? Is that the better that you can ask?

"Of course..."

Ashamed? Well, this time I'll help you.