Chapter 1- Gravity hate me

She was running, using all energy she had. Her heavy footsteps making noise as well as her breathing. But they were smoothed by noises made by the beast behind her. For while she was lucky and didn't stumble on branches, but with a big monster, with limbs longer than hers, chasing her, she knew it was a matter of time. Soon the monster would catch her.

The furious beast chasing her didn't look like it was going to stop anytime soon. Its angry cries echoing behind the girl seemed closer and closer.

What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

Usually she was a clever woman. Probably she could even to find a solution for her current situation. But now, with a dangerous beast in her back, the only thought in her mind was RUN!

At least she had reasons to be happy in not to be a total sedentary.

And to make things worse, this creature never appeared in the show. Neither in Journal 3 published book. It shouldn't be so surprising, after all the show ever implied Gravity Falls was a natural magnet, which attracted anything strange. And with only two seasons the show's creators probably just showed us iceberg's tip. It should have a lot more hidden. The prove was behind her right now.

Or, maybe, it was recorded in some place in Journal 1 or 2, but as they was showed much less than Journal 3 in the show (and nor published), she would never know.

Anyway, she had bigger problems right now: discover how not to be devoured by a creature which was never showed in the show.

Maybe climb a tree? No! It was very close. When I stop to climb, I will be catched. Furthermore I never was the climber type. And if I survive, I will make sure to change this.

Unfortunately, she was so focused in run and not so focused in "where". In the next second she was temporarily blinded by the sun while she exited the woods area, allowing the sunshine to hit her face mercyless. Even blind she kept running. At least until the ground disappeared under her feet.

Seconds passed like minutes. Her vision returned in time to she realize herself in midair, the forest ground a kilometer away from her.

Oh... shit! It'll be the third time this month.

So the time ran normal again. She listened the beast anger cries and saw the ground closer and closer from her.

At least, as the height is huge, I won't feel the pain this time. I hope so.

And so everything was black.

---------------------------

The first sense she recovered was audition. The wind blowing, birds chirping and even a cicada she was able to listen. So she felt the breeze touching her and pain sensation. Fortunately it was a little pain and some numbness feeling. She could handle them. However, she took time to open her eyes. In the beginning all was blurry, but soon the world was clear again. As her memory about the past events.

She was near the cliff bottom. The sunset in the sky. It meant she was out cold during some hours.

With some difficulty and her body protests, she was able to sit and analyse better her condition. Her clothes weren't so damaged for the fall and if something was broken, it was healed by now. Thank goodness no one found her. If someone saw how fast her mortal wounds were healed, she would just attract undesirable attention.

Even with her body almost healed, stand up was still a hard task. One of her legs ached. She could stand up but she would have to come back to home limping until her leg completely recover. It would be a long journey.

At least she hadn't worry about losing herself. Because she always knew how to found her home's way.

One of the advantages to be linked to him.

One of the few them.

----------------------------

It was night when she was able to walk came home. During the walking her leg finished to heal so she walked normally the rest of the way. But the numbness in her body remained.

Passing the door, the first room someone would see was their living room. It was enormous. The room entrance hadn't decoration. The front door and floor were made of fake wood of a light color which covered all the room ground. So after going down two steps it was possible arrive in the part of the living room where had any furniture: a large and big white couch in a semi circle shape. Under it had a big fluffy gray carpet and in front of the couch a TV almost as large as the own couch. It remembered a smaller version of a cinema screen.

The room right wall had a closed white door and on the left wall, rightly in front the white door was a yellow door. Next to the yellow door was a small corridor leading the kitchen and a small bathroom.

The young woman walked until the couch so fell on it. The day was hard.

-------------------------------

"It's the third time."

The male voice disinterestedly talked, taking away her tranquility. She had sure her rest time lasted just a few minutes.

Slowly she opened her eyes to focus on the triangular demon better know as Bill Cipher. He was floating centimeters away from her. His big eye with long eyelashes had a bored and/or disinterested expression while he said a fact that the girl lying on the couch knew very well.

"I know." It was her answer.

"You need be very incompetent to win this achievement. A lot of local residents come to woods so much times and they don't die any time."

Instead to answer, she just turned her head and ignored him.

A small part in Bill's inside was resentiful in be ignored by the she meatsack in his front. But he didn't consider it as something important enough to deserve his attention. And this was the case of almost everything existing in this universe or others since his resurrection. So he just floated away the girl.

She was alive. So he hadn't reasons to concern.

And this way he exited the room by the yellow door without looking at female human again.

And now you must be wanting know what is happening here. Why is Bill alive? Why isn't the girl dead? And why are they in the same house?

Well, the answer is very simple. They live together in this house and are both alive because (Y/N) is Bill's "guardian".

(A/N): Thank you so much by reading my first fic here in Wattpad! I hope you like and I'm sorry by any grammar mistake.

Comments are ever welcome and thanks for reading my story.