Twitter • part 205

Tessa Rose: listen up everyone because I'm only gonna say this once. I try to be happy for all of you and be the best person I can be but do you realize that I'm a person too? I have feelings just like all of you. I live like all of you. What in the right mind told you that hating on me because of who I hang out with is right?? If you unfollow me, okay that's you're decision but all I ever did was go on a walk with my friend. Yes...FRIEND. Jacob is only a friend, a great friend. He is not my boyfriend and stop comparing him to my ex! I can hug my friend if I want to. I can lean on him if I want to. The reason why I was cornering him against that wall in the picture that's blowing up is because I was begging him for a cupcake. A freaking CUPCAKE. I'm sick of everyone getting angry at every little thing I do! Please don't take it offensive because I mean well but I just can't take this anymore. I am a very emotional person and seeing all these hate comments really get to me, so please, if you're going to be mean TO ANYONE keep it to yourself.
Thank you❤️
- -
username1: yes queen preach👏🏽👏🏽
-
username2: I love you Tessa❤️❤️
-
ninadobrev: proud of you!😘👏🏼
-
username3: don't listen to the haters Tessa!!❤️
-
paulwesley: go Tessa! Yes!
-
candiceaccola: yes girl don't let them get to you!😘😘
-
username4: sorry...still don't like you😡
-
katgraham: @username4 no one asked😒
-
username5: yes Kat!! Stand against those wannabes!!^^
-
username6: ❤️❤️❤️
-
phoebejtonkin: 👏🏼👏🏼😘
-
username7: yess Tessa!!!
-
jacobwhite: that's my best friend!!!❤️❤️
-
username8: we love you Tessa!💕💕
-
username9: don't listen to those haters beautiful!!❤️