Youtube Video • part 249

Start writing your story

"Hi, everyone! It's Tessa Rose..." Tessa smiles at the camera.

"And, Ian Somerhalder." Ian also smiles.

"And you're watching Teen Vogue!" They say in unison before bursting out with laughter.

"Today we will be predicting the gender of our baby." Ian says happily.

"Yes." Tessa nods, rubbing her stomach. "We will be doing five different gender predictions/old wives tales to see what the possible gender of our baby could be."

Ian looks down at Tessa with a smile. "I love how you said our baby."

"Well isn't it?" Tessa chuckles.

Ian shrugs. "Yeah but I don't know, it was just cute."

"Alright then." Tessa laughs. "Anyways...on to the first experiment test thingy!"

- -

"So first we are doing the 'chinese gender predictor calendar'." Ian says holding up the laptop that was given to him.

"Yeah, so pretty much I have to put in my birthdate and then the date I was approximately conceived and it will tell me if I will be having a boy or girl." I explain to the camera.

"Okay." Ian let's out a breath as he goes onto the website. "So the date Tessa was born..."

"Please tell me you know my birthday." Tessa giggles looking over at Ian.

"Tessa, seriously?" Ian raises his eyebrows smiling. "May 20th, 1989."

"Oh, he actually knows guys." Tessa turns to the camera laughing.

Ian just shakes his head trying to hold in his laugh. "Alright so, May 20th, 1989. And now the date she was conceived."

"Well, I know this is a little personal but the last known time I was sexually active was the day of the Teen Choice Awards, so August 11." Tessa states.

"Alright then." Ian plugs in the numbers. "Wow it's been so long already."

Tessa grins excitingly. "I know! Almost four months in already!"

Ian smiles and clicks the button to get the results. "Okay...it says girl!"

"Oh my God!" Tessa screams happily, looking at the computer. "I know this could possibly be wrong, and that's okay, I'm fine with having a boy or girl but it would be great to have a little girl running around."

"Yeah, and if this is true, she better be a daddy's girl." Ian smirks.

Tessa laughs. "Alright, we'll see."

- -

Now, in the next shot, Tessa was laying on a table they put in front of the camera and Ian stood beside her.

"Okay, this next one is 'the ring gender predictor'...I think that's what it's called." Tessa laughs.

Ian smiles. "So, how to do this is we're going to hold a string above Tessa's stomach with a ring she has and if it swings in circular motion, it's a girl but if it swings back and forth, it's a boy."

"And since I don't have a wedding ring, because I'm not married." Tessa gives Ian a playful sassy look. "I'm going to use the ring my best friend, Nina Dobrev gave me that I wear all the time and to make it a bit more accurate we took a piece of my hair as a string."

Ian nods his head chuckling. "Yeah. So let's do this."

Tessa slightly shifts on the table to get more comfortable. She pulls up her shirt a little bit just until the bottom of her bra exposing her cute little baby bump. Ian looks at her bump in awe and goes to give it a kiss. Tessa smiles at the sight of her boyfriend giving a kiss to her baby and let's him slide the ring on the piece of hair.