Instagram • part 309

liked by 342

liked by 342.4k
tessarose where has the time gone? Took a little social media break, haven't left the house much unless if I had to work. Let's just say January 2014 hasn't treated me the best so far. I've been getting lots of hate regarding many situations: how my bump is too small. How I apparently "chose" to kiss my ex for my show and how I'm potentially hooking up with him. I've been getting tagged in videos and pictures of Ian and Nina at the PCAs trying to prove how they're meant to be and how I'm being "cheated on". My mental health got really bad and I became afraid that if I continued to act okay that soon the health of my baby would be affected. To clear up all of those rumours: every body is different, no baby bump is going to look the same. I didn't chose to kiss my ex, I chose to be professional despite everything that he had done, there's a difference. I'm getting married in a few months and having a baby with my fiancé. I would NEVER cheat on him. Lastly, Ian and Nina are just friends. They have talked to me about the situation and I have assured them that I have trust in both of them. Ian's starting his own family and Nina is seeing someone who I have met and treats her right. Stop with the allegations and mind your own business. I have hid in the shadows for almost a month now and everyone I love is getting worried for my benefit and my baby's. Leave me alone. Thank you.
~

username1: we love you Tessa!
nina: so proud of you babe❤️
username2: 💓💓
username3: my baby bump was small too, it's totally normal!
iansomerhalder: couldn't have worded it better❤️ Love you more than words can describe, never listen to the people who want to put you down for no reason🙂
username4: your fans will always support you😊
username5: I was missing my Tessa content❤️
paulwesley: will always support you🤍
username6: everyone can hate on Tessa but I'm sure we can all agree that she's HOT
username7: ^^^
arianagrande: love you baby girl😘
username8: #supportfortessa
username9: ❤️❤️
claireholt: I'm so proud of you for finally speaking up😊❤️
username10: love youuuuuu
katgraham: you forever have my support😇❤️