E! News • part 267

Tessa Rose's acting career expanding!

As we all just found out yesterday, Tessa Rose plays Tori Blue in the hit teen show Hollywood Arts. Tori Blue is the long time talked about girlfriend of student Andre Harris. The name of his girlfriend has been mentioned many times but no one has ever met her until last nights episode when Andre and her were on a date and all his friends snuck up on them. Everything was cool until his friends came up to them and started bombarding Tori with questions. What we learned was: Tori is a normal 16 year old girl who went to a normal school. She is very shy at first but can also be very fun and flirty. Tori admitted she loves to sing but hasn't ever performed before. Andre's friends asked the restaurant owner if he wanted some entertainment and there Tori was, singing a duet with Andre.

Tori's definitely a fan favourite ;)

Here's the video of Tori and Andre performing:

As you all saw in the video, Tori has an AMAZING voice and everyone seemed to love it. She went around to everyone in the restaurant with a big smile. When she reached Andre's school friends, she was very sweet to Cat and Robbie but when it came to Jade, Beck's girlfriend...let's just say they didn't have a good first impression with one another.

Tori then reached an elder man, ruffled up his hair making him smile. Little did she know, that was one of the teachers at Hollywood Arts. Later on, after the performance Tori got asked if she would like to join their school. She seemed very excited but wasn't so sure. The final decision she made was that she was going to transfer in the next week! Woo!!

Are we excited to have Tessa Rose on the show as Tori Blue? Tessa will not be appearing in the next few episodes since during that time she was busy filming The Vampire Diaries but it is confirmed that she will be making time to travel back and forth to film for both shows. Also, a close source to Tessa had said "Tessa loved playing Tori. Since she is now pregnant it would be hard to cover up the bump but nothing is stopping her from playing Tori Blue!"

Wow, not only is Tessa playing Kayla Gilbert on the Vampire Diaries BUT she is also playing Tori Blue in Hollywood Arts while pregnant! Woah what a talented girl. Follow E! News for more!