- 𝟎𝟑𝟐

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚜 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐
↳ 𝙻𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑

"so mr. e, you got a lady?" quincy asked me.

"ya'll nosey, you know? you got a lady?" i asked him and crossed my arms.

"i got a lot a lady's." he said and everybody laughed.

"you gone catch somethin." cory told him and scrunched up her nose.

"i did, the smell a yo breath so shut it." he resorted.

"nah man, cory, you better say somethin back." another one instigated.

"nigga smelling the funk from his upper lip." cory fussed and rolled her eyes.

"ight that's enough." i said and stopped them.

"so what we doin for the rest of class?" kayla asked and i shrugged.

"what we do everyday, write." i said.

"but i'm tired a writin." she said and frowned.

"so why you take the class?" i asked and titled my head.

"it's quiet ain't no back talk," quincy jumped up.

"shut up quincy, dang." she mumbled and leaned back in her seat.

i don't remember middle school being like this, probably because i went a preppy creative arts school and it was boring to say the least.

"anyways i don't have no specific topic, so do a free write. ya'll got like twenty minutes before free period so i want it on my desk by the end of the class." i said and sat down.

"twenty minutes ain't enough time though." tiana said and screwed up her face.

"make it enough, you see everybody else writin," i said and shrugged.

she rolled her eyes, but her pencil stared moving. i don't know what type of games she played with the last teachers aid or whatever but she trying her hardest to piss me off.

everything don't deserve a reaction and i gotta remember she still a child, i might call mook to beat her ass or something cause she need a change in her attitude or some.

other than that this lil job was cool or whatever, i'm ready to start my lil program over the summer though because it's all ages and not just one specific age group.