Mini analysis

Here's a thought that I have had I originally read something similar awhile ago but can not find the original source but, on Jikook being purely fanservice. When it comes to Jimin and Jungkook ships, Jikook is not the most popular for either member when it comes down to it, Taekook is by far the most popular ship with Yoonmin coming in 2nd. That being said Big Hit is a business first and foremost they sell products. If we liken ships to products, then from a business point of view, Big Hit flooding the fans with Jikook fanservice moments wouldn't make much sense to me. Think of it like this, if Big Hit sold lollipops and their most popular flavor was cherry (Taekook), their 2nd most popular flavor was orange (Yoonmin) and their 3rd most popular flavor was grape (Jikook) which flavor are they going to promote and invest in the most from a business standpoint? Its not gonna be their 3rd best seller (Jikook.) They are gonna go with the flavors they know will attract customers cherry (Taekook) and orange (Yoonmin.) So when people say Jikook is only for fanservice I call bull because it doesn't make sense. And I am not saying none of the Jikook interactions are purely fanservice because I am positive some are and maybe some even have just have just an element of fanservice to them but not all of them not all the time. Not to mention Bts is known for being a Kpop band that does not often indulge in fanservice. Just some thoughts.

update: while researching for another analysis I am working on I accidentally found the source for this

https://youtu.be/aVhfjRbKpIw