3 - when he was abused by his parents

(request by - SaraKulsum_23 hope u like it and it's not too good but I tried it *Pats her shoulder proudly (*﹏*;)*)

Story - when he was abused by his parents not knowing he's husband is the no.1 Mafia boss.

Jeon jungkook (soon to be kim) 23Work in RJ cafeAbused by his parents

Work in RJ cafe
Abused by his parents

Jeon jungkook (soon to be kim) 23Work in RJ cafeAbused by his parents

Kim taehyung 26
CEO I'm Kim Corp. And mafia boss
Has namjin as his parents figure
Namjoon his brother and jin his brother in law

A/n p.o.v :

"U shit what r u doing come here and cook breakfast for me u bitch"(ok I seriously feel bad to write that about Koo*pout* but don't need to worry our- his.. his hero will come and save him)

His parents said to him he is the one who always do house hold works his mom's too lazy and slut while his dad is greedy man always money money money only money(ok I heard it as my favorite actor voice 🌚).

So after he done everything he went to a part time job cause u have already guessed he is the one who saves(I don't know if it's the right word 😅) money for himself to live cause his father never give him anything.

He works in RJ cafe who the owners r really sweet and caring called Kim soekjin and his husband Kim Namjoon and they don't know about his abusive parents.

And they r quite rich and Namjoon brother is a CEO in a big company and they're owned cafe is also quite famous some come for relaxing and some u know for impressing the handsome CEO's brother cause the CEO only has his brother and brother in law as his family and he care about them.

But the CEO has so many works so he never visited the cafe so kookie also never saw him either.

At the Kim Corp.

"Ahh I'm so stressed because of him I lost the project"

"Then why don't u relax" said his secretary and also his best friend park jimin.

"Ur right chim I should go to hyungs cafe I never went there"with that he packs everything he needed and leaves to the cafe.

Time skip