when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child(par 2)

(so part 2 is here enjoy!)

A/n p.o.v :

"TAEGUKK!"

S
C
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
E
C
H

......

"CAN'T U SEE THE ROAD" the man that rode the car shouted at her.

But...who did save her?

A man came and saved her.

"Are u okay baby?" She heard a deep concerned voice.

"I'm otay uncike"she said as she look up to see the same handsome man who she choose for his papa.

"Appa!"

"Appa?"

"S appa! U r my appa!"

"Huh?"

"Tae-guk*breathing heavily*" his papa jungkook call her name as he breathed heavily while his hands on his knees looking down.

"Taeg- ......."

Silence

"Papa?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wat(what) happen (happened) papa?"

"Taehyungie?*eyes watered*"

"Kookie?*his eyes too watered*" then jk quickly ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed u so much" he whispered while tears slipped from his eyes while taegukk look at them back and forth with confused eyes.

"I-I'm sorry but who r u?do I know u?" And that made the younger's heart drop.

"W-what? U-u don't remember m-me or ur playing with me please stop jocking it's not funny" the younger yell at him making the older some kind of guilty.

"I'm sorry I have gone through an accident and hit my head so I lost my memories of past and who r u? R u my friend in past? Hmm?"

"B-but u called me Kookie what about that?"

"Ah that I always has this dream after I woke up from coma-"

"What u had a coma? For how many years"

"literally 2 years I guess"

"WHAT!"

"papa! Wat's goin' on hewe(here)"the younger male wipe his tears then smile at him.

"Oh it's nothing baby"

"But did u no(know) this man alwady(already)?"

"Yeah baby he's my friend"

"And do u want ice cream right here I'll buy u and don't ever run like that ok" the younger male said distracting her as she thought for a minute then came to an conclusion to them together alone.

"Otay papa!" As she ran away to the ice cream shop.

"Hmm?" Tae gave him a questioning look to which jk just stare at him without saying anything.

"Hey" as the older waves his hand in front of him.

"Let's talk later at **** cafe tommorow at 4"

"Okay?" As the younger about to walk away then stop by someone grabbing his wrist,he look back to see the older looking at him while holding his wrist.

"Is she ur sister or something cause u look too young to be a father"he said in flirtious tone making kook blush madly.

"R u kidding me!"

"Okay ok so where is your husband?"

"I'm single"

"Oh his he dead" tae said with sad tone while internally jumping up and down to have a chance with a angel.

"Thought he was"he replied and walk towards taegukk and pick her up then walk away.

"What?" Tae mumbled to himself with confused look then strugged then went to his home to his best friend and ask about this kookie who he knows with this name.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Let's see what happens in part 3🤔 lol bye see u soon😋

I purple u armys here lots of purple hearts💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜