8 - when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child (part 1)

(request by - SaraKulsum_23 hope u enjoy this and sorry for taking toooooo long 😅)

Kim V , 28Lives with his best friend park jimin and his boyfriend sugaLoves kidsFinding his love of his life

Kim V , 28
Lives with his best friend park jimin and his boyfriend suga
Loves kids
Finding his love of his life

Kim V , 28Lives with his best friend park jimin and his boyfriend sugaLoves kidsFinding his love of his life

Kim jungkook, 25
Single father
Loves his daughter so much
Still Loves his late husband

Kim jungkook, 25Single fatherLoves his daughter so muchStill Loves his late husband

(Cutie 😍)

Kim taegukk, 9

Loves his papa so much want to have another father but her papa isn't liking it but she never gave up keep finding a partner for his papa

And don't know how his late father looks .

A/n p.o.v :

"Gukkie baby"

"Wakey wakey"

"Get up princess"

"Yesterday we planed to go to the park" on hearing that she got up immediately rushing towards bathroom to fresh,as the person who woke her up chuckled at her cuteness.

"I'll come soon papa waiw(wait) for me don't go!"

"Okay ok take ur time baby"

"I'm ready papa let's go! Let's go!"

"Fine princess don't need to hurry"as they got inside the car moving to their destination.

At park

Taegukk p.o.v :

I'm so happy that I'm going yeah u  won wondi(wondering) what that wowd(word) whateder(whatever) u thouwght(thought) that I'll go to park to have fun like owter(other) kids my awse(age) but no I came here ewveryday(everyday) to find parwetner(partner) for my papa.

He's been so lownely(lonely) and I can't see him sad and I don't ewven(even) know who is my wate(late) appa but I won't (don't) care I'll twy(try) to fiwnd(find) someone for my papa thwat's(that's) why I always want to go park or owther(other) plases(places) with him.

Then we enjoy ed well papa thouwght(thought) that but I was bousy(busy) fiwnwing(finding) my fucher(future) appa.

Then I saw a hansome(handsome) man buying ice cream with a cute boxy smile that I had,perpect (perfect).

He's my appa I decicided(decided) I'll make him my appa that's it but how mm🤔

Aha!

I got the bulb.

"Papa papa I want ice cweam(cream) pwease(please)🥺" I made my ewyes(eyes) bigger so papa will say s and of couwse(course) I'm his dauwter(daughter) and he immi(immediately) mewted(melted) hehe*giggled*

Then I saw that hansome (handsome) man going so I ran fastly to him but I didn't see car come to me.

A/n p.o.v :

When taegukk saw the handsome man leaving she immediately ran towards him that she didn't even saw a car coming towards her.

"TAEGUKK!?!"

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Sorry for short chapter and for took long ur request SaraKulsum_23 and I'll soon update part 2 then another request u said and again sorry.

Hope you like this chapter I purple u armys 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜