when the top is ........ innocent? (part- 2)

So as everyone said it smut so I'm doing this and this is my first time so ignore my mistakes bye hope u enjoy it.

JJK p.o.v :

I can't believe it I'm so happy that I forgot that is hard.

"Jk please u can smile later it's hurting please do something" and I just want to laugh at his condition he is hard yet gave puppy eyes looking so innocent while in this unholy time.

A/n p.o.v :

"Ok taetae I'll come here wait a min"

"Where r u going I need help here "

"We need condom and lube so we can do it"said jk blushing.

"Oh Jimin gave it to me saying common and tube"tae said innocently.

'This jimin' jk thought.

"Taetae it's condom and lube"

"Yeah yeah that only" tae said as jk sighed but smile at his innocence.

"Now give it to me" jk said as tae gave it to him

"Strip"

"What?"

"I said strip"

"But why-"

"Shut up and do what I say"jk said firmly this time.

"Fine!" The older strip leaving boxers on.

"Now what?" As tae said that jk pushed him on the bed as tae bounce on bed.

After that tae was about to say something but stop seeing jk striping seductively looking at him making him even more hard even if that's possible.

"What are u doing Kookie?" Tae whispered to which jk just shushed him putting finger on his lips.

"Shu everything is fine I'll do everything don't need to do anything"

As he too leave boxers on then made his way towards the other smashing lips with him.

The older was confused at first but unconscious he kissed back as the younger took his(tae) hands guiding it to his waist gently.

"Feel me hyungie touch me" as jk said that tae starts to feel his side loving how it fits his palm perfectly. Then jk kiss his jawline to neck making hickeys.

"What r u doing Kookie bitting me"

"I'm not bitting and it's called hickeys or love bits"

"Love bits? older asked him to which the younger hummed.

"I wanna make it too"

"Ok"

"But how?"

"Just suck my neck"said jk guiding him to his neck. Tae kiss his neck slowly sucking giving pleasure to the younger.

"It's beautiful on ur neck" tae said to which jk giggled then tae whimpered.
Then he sat on his knees then removed his boxers then wide his eyes.

"Ur really big"

"Am I?"

"Not u ur cock"

"Oh" then the younger strock his cock while the older pushed his head back pleasure on his cock then the younger slowly kiss his cock (lol it's weird).

"K-koo d-d-dirt-ty" the older said in pure pleasure.

Then the younger suck on it tip then taking it whole slightly gaging on it but somehow managed it