7 - When the top is... innocent? (part-1)

A/n p.o.v :

Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook r best friends from childhood.

Jungkook never got into relationship cause he fall for his best friend is still Loving him his whole heart.

Taehyung got into relationship 2 - 3 but they never worked out.

He himself don't know y.

He always gives his best in everything but the other party never do something only want something he doesn't have or he has?

Well yeah has his big D but he's too innocent that he doesn't even know what does they mean.

Cause he was from a rich family who's parents has many rivals so he was homeschooled was never sent out the mansion they r too overprotective towards him.

While with jungkook he's from rich family too but they aren't overprotective cause they never at home honestly to take care of their child.

So yeah he only was taehyung's childhood friend cause his only let him come cause he won't be harm to their child.

And about being in relationship there always business party so he'll choose someone but they only want his money and body but poor tae don't know that.

Now present

(This edit is cool and credit goes to the owners)

Jeon jungkook, 22
Studying business management
Has a huge crush on taehyung but never confessed
Power bottom

Kim taehyung, 23
Studying business management too
Has feelings for jungkook too but don't know what is it cause of being homeschooled and not seen outside world
Innocent well top
This he was going to real uni cause of big pleadings of course it's koo's plan and who can resist his big doe eyes surely no one can

"Kookie"

"Taetae?"

"I'm so excited to finally go to real scho- i mean uni now"

"Yeah yeah don't get hype"

"*pout*Oh come on kookie be happy for me u always goes outside do whatever you want but I can't that's why I'm so excited now being meanie"

"Yeah I'm so happy for you" the younger said sarcastically.

"Whatever let's go and don't go anywhere else without me"

"I'm not a baby kookie so stop it"

"Only in age ur not baby so shut up and listen to me and don't ever trust anyone other than me and my friends"

"Oh I'm excited and nervous meet ur friends"

"Don't worry they r crackheads but sweet crack heads"