9 - the so called enemies

A/n p.o.v :

Kim taehyung and Jeon jungkook are enemies, they always fight over each other a lot but not physically but shouting and bickering with each other, even if one without each other it will bore the other.

So let's see what they r doing.

"Bitch!!"

"Busted!?!"

"U tailless bunny!"

"I'm not a bunny u monkey!"

"U r a bunny"

"Bitch say that one more time I dare u"

"Why one time I'll say as much as I want bunny bunny bunny"

"You-"

"What is going on here!"they look to see their principal fuming,they laughed nervously.

"In the office room now!"

Time skip in office room

They both sat down while head low as the principal look at back and forth.

"Why u guys always have to be getting in trouble in this one month 32 complaints"

"We're sorry sir"

That evening at night club

"Argh! That stupid tailless rabbit!"he complained to a angelic, most cutest, sexiest- (ok I'll stop)boy who look at him in boredom.

"Then what happened baby did the principal kicked you both out?" Said the cute boy.

"*sigh* I'm glad he didn't he just suspended us"replied the hansome boy who is younger than the cutie.

"That means u will not be with me baby?"~jimin

"I'm sorry babe"~tae

"It's fine*pout*"~jimin

"Don't worry I'll make it up to you tomorrow babe"~tae

"*Excited*really?"~jimin

"Yes baby*genuine smile*"~tae

"*phone lit up indicating that someone text him*Ok but I have to go now mom is calling me there "~jimin

"*whine*ah wae?"~tae

"*Chuckled* sorry but I have to go now see u tommorow*waves*"~jimin.  As tae waves back then went to drinking.

After an hour

Now he is fully drunk as went to the dance floor to enjoy.

Then he felt someone's back pressured on his scotch part as that someone stumbled on him.so he grabs the person waist protectively as he whispered into his ear with his deep voice making the boy in front to moan in pleasure just by hearing his voice.

As the said boy turned around then wrapped his arms around his neck looking at him with drowning eyes indicating he too was drunk as well.

"Your so beautiful love "~tae

"Thanks handsome*giggling drunkenly*" ~ unknown.

As tae took a step completely closing the remaining gap kissing him.

"Ur lips taste so good in mine honey but it will be so good if it is in my little friend don't u think so *smirk*"tae said husky in his ear.

"*smirk back* hell yeah"

Time skip (WARNING SMUT 🔞)

As they stumbled inside a room eating each other's face sensually as their clothes melted away staying them nacked on bed.