when he saves ur child not knowing it's his own child (part 4)

A/n p.o.v :

It's been 2 months tae and gukk become so close,tae become a responsible father spoiling taegukk, while tae and Koo was shy to make a move and no tae still didn't remember his past and kook tried so many things to bring his tae back but nothing worked, like going to the place where they use to go in past but it all goes in vain.

So he too gave up and if u ask taegukk helped?no she didn't she just clinged to his appa whining and asking what ever she wanted.

Now present time jungkook decided to bring tae to daegu to meet his parents so he can remember atleast his parents yeah they talked in past two Months but never met tae so,Koo decided to talk taw there.

"Are u ready taegukk ?"

"Yeah papa but twis(this) is irrit(irritating) papa I can't fis(fix) it *pout* "

" *sigh* come here let papa do it princess " said kook while grabbing green cotton tie tie-ing it slightly messily.

"And there u go"

"Aww my princess looks so beautiful today"tae said while coming inside with lose tie

"So toway(today) one(only) I wook(look) beauty (beautiful) huh appa"taegukk said pouting.

"Aww no baby u look always beautiful princess"

"Even mowe(more) than papa?"taegukk said cutely.

"Yeah-*kook glare at him* I-I mean yeah u look just like him so difference hmm?"

"*pout*appa"

"*whisper* I'm just kidding ur more beautiful than papa don't tell him ok?" Tae said quietly to her who nodded her head place her tiny finger in her lips then they both giggled silently.

"What are u guys laughing at huh?!🤨"

"Oh nothing kookie"

"Yeah yeah nothin papa" tae and gukk said at the same time as kook hummed.

"Ok appa I'm going to my room"

Taegukk left to her room then went closer to tae .

" What r u doing Kookie*nervous smile*" then Koo grab his collar and punched him.

Fooled u again 🌝

Did I ?🥺

Anyway back to the story

Koo grab his collar bending him to his hight as tae breathe hitch as Koo did his collar with out noticing how tae heart beat faster his pace tho his heart is in same condition.