Roger Waters #1

He had always considered himself what people like to call a "bad boy". His height made him look quite threatening to anyone who approached him. A glare was normally enough to convince anyone who got near him to step back. That's what he was used to. Until you appeared.

You were currently running your fingers through his hair while watching your favourite TV series, him sitting between your legs. A smirk appeared across your face when you hear an audible sigh from Roger as you gently scratched his scalp.

"You're actually loving this, aren't you?" you said with amusement in your voice.

"Shut up." He groaned but didn't make any motion or sign for you to stop.

"If you don't like it, then how is it that you're always hugging me or wanting to cuddle me?" you barely could contain your laugh.

Roger kept his eyes closed. "It's to remind everyone that you're my girlfriend and that I'm the only one allowed to cuddle with you."

You rose your eyebrow and made an expression of fake contemplating. "I'm pretty sure I've cuddled with Syd before."

Roger made a face of displeasure, "Oh my god, that's different, you are childhood friends. You met him years before me."

"And still I got together with you. Life sure is unpredictable."

"You're saying it like it's a bad thing, Y/N."

"I wouldn't say it like that if you hadn't continually pushed me away or straight up ignored me," you stated matter of factly.

"I was shy."

"Roger Waters being shy! Who would believe it?" you covered your mouth with mock surprise. You avoided him playfully hitting you as you both laughed.

"But love, you can't deny that you act like you're untouchable when deep down you just want to be-." You were cut by Roger standing up and throwing himself on top of you.

"Okay, that's enough talk for today. Now I want my daily cuddles." He looked at you with a pout on his face. You would have laughed if you weren't struggling to breath as you were being crushed by Roger's body.

"Roger! You don't even fit in the couch!"

"Then I'll carry you to bed if it's necessary but I'm not going to miss cuddling with you for anything in this cold and cruel world."

Without warning, he put his arms under your back and legs and carried you bridal style while you were screeching and laughing. He carefully put your figure on your shared bed and quickly climbed to lay by your side. He hugged you without further ado, burying his face in your neck while pressing little kisses.

You chuckled and stroke his back while sighing contently. You could stay like that for hours. Happy with your boyfriend, nothing to worry about.

After some time, you fell asleep with Roger in your arms and a smile in your face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ugh i wish i could hug roger rn, we all need someone like him in our lives. yes i believe that he gives off this image of "im a bad boy dont fuck with me" but as soon as he is shown love he is like all touchy and lovey. dreaming is free, guys.

-Lady Alis