Nick Mason #1

A sneeze and a cough could be heard from your bedroom. You laid there in the bed looking quite miserable. You were wrapped in every blanket you had been able to find. However, it wasn't enough to stop the chills that racked your body every now and then. Your body was constantly freezing but your head pounded leaving you with one of the worst headaches you have ever had.

The front door being opened brought you from your little world and made you look in the general direction of the noise.

A few moments later of fumbling around and footsteps, Nick appeared on your bedroom doorframe leaning on it.
He looked at you with what suspiciously seemed like pity and concern in his eyes. You gave him a little smile and pulled the blankets up to your nose.

"How are you feeling, darling?"

"Look at me and think about what you just asked. I'm sure you can guess the answer on your own." You cringed at your sore throat and your nasal voice.

"Somebody's cranky." Nick left out a laugh while walking up to you.

"Somebody needs to shut the fuck up."
You groaned and looked away from Nick, nuzzling even more in the blankets.

"Now, now. I come in peace." Nick laughed as he sat on your shared bed and pressed the back of his hand on your forehead. "Y/N, you're burning up."

You leaned on his cool touch, sighing in relief. Your headache relented a bit, allowing you to think more clearly. You opened your eyes and looked at Nick who smiled at you warmly. You didn't miss the concerned look he was giving you.
Without warning he stood up, making you whine because of the sudden lack of contact.

"I'm getting you some medicine and something to eat, Y/N. I'll be right back."

You looked at Nick exiting your room. Your eyelids grew heavier with each passing second. You allowed yourself to close your eyes for a bit, finally falling to sleep.

When Nick came back into your shared bedroom with a tray in his hands, he couldn't help but to smile at the endearing sight of you peacefully sleeping. Your brow no longer furrowed, exhaustation and calmness marking your features.

He left the tray on your bedside table and with guilt, woke you up to give you the medicine.
"I'm sorry for waking you up, love, but you have to take this."

You swallowed the medicine with Nick's help and grimaced at the taste of it.
"Orange, my ass. This shit is disgusting."
"It may taste bad but it'll help you get over this tiny cold in no time." Nick stroked your hair with so much care like you were made of glass.

You hummed in approval at his touch and begged him to stay with you. "Please Nick, will you stay with me?"

Nick gave you a smile and got into the bed as fast as he could. You inmediately wrapped your arms around him and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.
"Thank you for taking care of me, Nick."

"Anything for my love." Nick softly kissed your head. "I love you so much."

Although you were drifting off to sleep, you manged to mutter "Love you too" before you slipped into the dream world feeling warm and safe inside.