Roger Waters #2

You groaned as you put your hands on your face. Your elbow bumped accidentally a pile of papers making them fall on the floor and scatter all over it. You let your head rest on the table and let out a muffled scream.

Why had you decided to procrastinate on all your assignments? Now you were left with dozens and dozens of papers that had to be written in two days so you could give them in the deadline. It's not like you'd had two months to work daily so you wouldn't be stressed at the last moment, is it? God, you're a dumbass, Y/N.

You decided to stop pitying yourself and sipped from your cold coffee cup. You would finish everything that night even if it meant not sleeping.

You had been writing for ten minutes when long arms surrounded your neck and your eyes were covered by hair.

"Y/N, come oooonnnnn," Roger dragged his voice like a little kid. You could even hear his pout even though you didn't see his face, "You've been here for hours!"

"Roger, I need to do this, I won't be long, I'm almost finished." You kept writing without looking at him.

"You said that yesterday and you still haven't moved from here."

"Well, some of us actually care about our grades." You mentally slapped yourself, that argument was bullshit and even Roger knew it.

"I'm not the one who left everything for the last day, y'know?" You inhaled sharply, grabbing yourself from punching his smirk off from his face. He really knew how to annoy you.

"Why are you like this?" You sighed with resignation.

"Beautiful? Talented? Astounding? I have many qualities, you'll have to be more specific."

"Hmm, I was thinking more of annoying, bossy and stubborn."

Roger chuckled and without a warning closed your books and arranged your papers despite of you telling him to stop. He turned off the table lamp and looked at you.

"Okay, I think that's enough for today. You need to rest. When was the last day you slept a full night?"

You didn't have an answer for that so you adverted his gaze. He sighed and smiled "What am I going to do with you? Let's go to bed."

You tried to complain but he interrupted you by pressing a soft kiss on your lips. You immediately felt warmth run through your body and sleepiness started to creep in.

You changed on your pajamas and went in bed. You waited for Roger to come into the bedroom. You could hear him fumble around the living room where you had been trying to catch on school. A sudden crash startled you and you shouted "Everything alright?"

After a moment, Roger stepped into your shared bedroom rubbing his left hip.

"I tripped over some of your papers that had fallen on the floor."

You laughed and pulled aside the blankets so he could climb to bed with you which he did as fast as possible.

"Are you okay?" you giggled.

"I'm dying." he whined.

"No, you're not, you're being dramatic." you kissed his cheek. "Better?"

"It would be much better if it was my lips."

You rolled your eyes. "You are such a dumbass."

"But I'm your dumbass."

"That, I can't disagree." you said right before kissing him on the lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woohoo yeah, another chapter with our favourite dumbass

-Lady Alis