Chapter 2: First Encounter🧐😁😱

AVNEET'S POV

It's my first day in St. Conrad's. I don't know how this will go.

Avneet: Excuse me!

Girl: Yes!

Avneet: Can you show me the way to the principal's office?

Girl: Yeah sure, go straight from here, take right, then take a U-turn, take a left, come straight back to me and see my middle finger.

She pointed her middle finger at me. She turned in attitude and the girl behind her said.

Girl: Hi please don't mind her, actually we had a poolside party in school yesterday so she's a bit pissed off.

Avneet: Poolside party is allowed in school?

Girl: Haven't you heard, the best things in life are illegal, by the way if you want to join, tell me.

Avneet: Okay but the way?

Girl: Yeah just go straight there and turn left, it's right there.

POV ENDS

AUTHOR'S POV

Avneet went inside the principal's office. She was trying to find a place, when she saw a girl standing up from behind the table in really awkward clothes or undergarments.

Avneet and the girl both shouted. "AHHHHHHHH

She ran away with a shawl covering herself.

Avneet was sitting when she saw a boy wearing his pants through a mirror in front of her, she turned and saw a boy.

Avneet: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sid: Hi! So you were the one, I was with yesterday, I enjoyed it a lot. I know you would like it once again.

The gang was trying to find Sid in all the classes when they saw Ashnoor, yeah that girl was Ashnoor in front of Avneet.

Anushka: Fuck!

Varun: She just came from the principal's office.

They all ran towards the principal's office. Avneet heard what Sid said and could get what he meant and slapped him. Just when the gang entered and saw it.

Gang: Ohhhhhhhh!

Varun: Guys principal. Siddharth come out fast!

The gang left and Avneet got a message.

"How's it going?"

Avneet replied back, "I hate this school baby!"

The principal entered.

************************************

First encounter! Dangerous man!

What will happen now? Guess?

Kajal💕🥰