Chapter 27: Sid really left😰🤦‍♀️

Ha ha maalum hai maine bhot late kiya but uss din kitni updates de di thi na? Aise kaise maza khrab kr skti hu?

Precap:

Tiger and Sid sat inside. The bus moved forward till 100 meters then stopped.

********************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiger came out with his things.

He hugged Varun.

Tiger: I can't leave my dad alone. I can't do this to my dad.

Shraddha: It's okay, come.

Sid peeped through the window and waved at all of them.

Varun: The life of the group left. He was such fun ya! By the way Avneet, did Sid really proposed you?

Anushka: Yeah tell no?

Avneet awkwardly smiled.

Avneet: No he didn't. He said he can't be in an relationship, he just likes me.

Shraddha: Well Jannat didn't come? What happened to her?

Jannat came there.

Jannat: Hey guys!

Avneet: Hi Jan.

Jannat: I am sorry Avneet, I was so insecure of yours and Sid's relation, but now I am pretty sure, there's nothing for me in him.

Avneet: It's okay, maybe it's not even in mine.

Anushka: Sid is mad!

Avneet: Anushka, it's okay, not every time hero and heroine have a patch up at public places. And especially, maybe I am not the heroine in his life.

All chuckled.

They all went back. Shraddha and Varun are happy together. Tiger hugged his dad and apologized to him.

Jannat is sitting alone in her room smiling. Kartik and Kriti are spending time together.

Anushka threw away Riyaz's gifts from there.

Anushka: There you go Riyaz and your memories! I hate you!

She said to herself and chuckled.

Avneet was sitting on the bridge, the same bridge where they kissed for the first time. Avneet was crying remembering all the memories of that day and school with Siddharth.

Suddenly, she fainted! She just woke up and saw herself in a beautiful dress.

Avneet: Where am I? Why is this dress on me?

Avneet reached outside the room where she woke up. There was no light. Suddenly all of them appeared.