Chapter 15: Jannat Being Desperate🧐👀🤦‍♀️

Precap:

Sid and Avneet had their first kiss. Avneet went away, Sid followed her.

***********************************

AUTHOR'S POV

Avneet reached her home and went inside, Sid couldn't follow more.

Avneet was feeling guilty for Riyaz and she thinks that she cheated him.

Sid had gone at Varun's place to party. He was enjoying with some random friends when Avneet message popped. Jannat saw that and opened it.

"Siddharth whatever happened between us was an honest mistake, please don't mention it to anyone, I'm dying of guilt"

Jannat got angry and jealous and goes to Siddharth. She pulls that girl back and goes closer to Siddharth.

Jannat: How's that bitch baby?

Sid: Who?

Jannat: Avneet, you slept with her no? Was she better than me?

Sid: We just kissed, it meant nothing.

Jannat tried to kiss Siddharth and bites his lip. Sid lightly pushed her.

Sid: Stop being so desperate every time Jannat!

She left from there.

Next day, Sid went to Avneet. She sees him and runs away. He again follows her but she still tries to avoid. Sid blocks her way and pinned her to the wall. They were very close.

Sid: Listen, you're running as if I will eat you.

She looks at him.

Sid: I know it was a big mistake but let's just forget it.

Avneet: I just feel guilty about Riyaz.

Sid: Listen, if he loves you, he'll understand. And I was thinking that let's kiss again because 2 khoon ki saza bhi toh faansi hi hoti hai. (Let's kiss again because 2 murders also get a death sentence)

Avneet chuckles.

Sid: What? I am not joking!

Avneet smiles.

Avneet: Thanks.

Jannat comes there. They both see each other and part from their position.

Jannat: I am sorry Sid for yesterday. Also I am sorry Avneet for being so mad at you. I hope we can forget everything and be friends.

Sid and Avneet look at each other. Avneet smiles at Jannat.

Avneet: Sure!

The girls hug each other.

Jannat: Sid!

Sid: Stop your crying and all!

They hug lightly.

******************************************

What do you think, Jannat is really good with Avneet or it's some plan of hers.

Let's see!

Kajal💕🥰