Chapter 13: Rose Day😁🌹🌹

Precap:

Sid tried to joke with Avneet with tic-tac-toe but could not. Kartik decided to lose weight.

************************************************

AUTHOR'S POV

On the other hand, Shraddha and Varun get along due to being the lab partners.

Varun removes Shraddha's specks.

Varun: Muaahh! What eyes you have? Stop wearing specks bro!!

Shraddha wears her specks back and smiles.

~~Time skips to 1 week i.e. rose day~~

Kartik was fit now (a bit actually not fat), Shraddha was walking on the road when Varun asks her to sit behind her and now they both come to school together. While Sid gets a white rose for Avneet.

He keeps standing in front of her. She finally pulls the string from the flower but the string came into her hand the flower was still in Sid's hand, and that's when she realized it was a prank.

She rolls her eyes while Sid laughs and she goes from there. Sid gives that rose to a girl standing nearby. Jannat is noticing all of this.

Kartik was coming to school when due to less eating he faints.

In the afternoon, Avneet was sitting in the restaurant waiting for Riyaz as it was his birthday.

POV ENDS

AVNEET'S POV

It has been a lot time now. He's not picking my phone and not here too.

Manager: Ma'am?

Avneet: Just 5 minutes.

I saw Siddharth entering with a girl. I tried to hide my face through my hands. After a minute and I raised my head to see when he saw me.

He came towards me and sat in front of me on a chair.

All the musicians started to play music.

"Happy birthday to you"

They got the cake and Sid started to enjoy. He fed me and himself. The music stopped. Ugh it was not for him.

POV ENDS

*********************************

Riyaz's birthday but he's not here. What now?

What will Avneet do now with Siddharth? God save him!

Well next update coming in 2 hours, but that one will be damn special for you all! Do read that :)😁😁😁

Love,

Kajal💕🥰