Chapter 12: Kartik's Decision🧐👀🤦‍♀️

Precap:

Avneet was tensed due to the dream.

Sid: What happened Jaan-e-man didn't my kisses let you sleep properly?

**************************************

Avneet turned and saw Siddharth speaking this to Varun. She sighed.

(A/N: HEHE SAARE GALAT HO GYE😂😂😂 Kal Sid ne Varun ko bhi toh kiss kiya tha!!?😁😉)

Varun: Shut up pervert!

Anushka: Insane.

Sid: What do you want one?

Sid said smirking but in a joking manner as Anushka was his sister-like.

Anushka: Please stop sending random messages to me.

Sid: But I didn't.

Anushka: Huh? I believe you.

Anushka said sarcastically.

Sid saw Avneet to be a bit tensed. He came towards her.

Sid: Hi!

Avneet nodded with a small smile.

Sid: You were thinking about me right?

Avneet: Huh? I have way better things to think about. Jerk!

Sid: Whoa like your boring boyfriend? Don't think too much about him, you'll sleep.

Avneet: Very funny.

Sid: Really, and if you want to do something exciting in your life, then you're still on my list.

Avneet rolls her eyes. Jannat who was watching them gets really jealous.

Kriti: Fuck it babe, do you think Sid will fall for a girl like Avneet? Nah!

Jannat: I know.

Kartik is again humiliated by this statement of Kriti. He was walking through the corridor when he hears some girls talking.

"Babe, it's only 1 week to Rose day. By that time what magic will you do?"

"1 week" Kartik gets a thought.

Sid was sitting behind Avneet in class when he made a chit with a Tic-Tac-Toe game and made a lips kissing sign on one box. He passes that to Avneet. She sees it and make a middle finger drawing in another box. Sid sighs.

(A/N: No it's not my hand, my hand color is brighter

(A/N: No it's not my hand, my hand color is brighter. Well this is a picture from google)

Kartik goes to the gym area and decided to lose weight for Kriti. He practices a lot for it.

**********************************************

What do you think, Kartik will be able to lose weight?

Can Sid be that mystery boy, coz he can prank his friends too?

Let's see!

Kajal💕🥰