Chapter 25: Sid going to Delhi🤷‍♀️😰👀

Precap:

Jannat slapped Sid and left.

****************************************
AUTHOR'S POV

Anushka: Asshole! She loved you really Siddharth, how can you even think of cheating on her?

Sid: Are you mad? Have you ever seen me being serious with any of the girls?

Anushka: I know you since childhood. And also I've seen all your flings and she's definitely not one. She's different.

Sid: So what should I do? Hang a thing called relationship in my neck and be a dog of a girl? I can't do this Anu.

Anushka: Why are you always negative about a relationship?

Sid: Why? What did it come out of yours?

Anushka kept quiet.

Sid: See Anushka, some days later Avneet will realize that she was just attracted towards me and everything will be good.

Sid was packing bag for going to Delhi.

Sid: I helped her to be over Riyaz so she is confused between infatuation and love. We can't fall in love within a few days. My decision of going is good for everyone involved.

Anushka: I am sure. See you at the bus stop.

She left saying this in sarcasm.

Avneet was sitting near the window holding the earrings she took when she was with Sid. Anushka reached there.

Anushka: Avneet!

Avneet: Anushka?

Anushka: I want to talk to you.

Avneet: I do not want to talk about Sid. I don't understand why did he even send you here?

Anushka: He didn't send me, I came here myself to tell you that how much he loves you. I know that.

Avneet: Lie, you are lying. He doesn't love anybody. He doesn't even know the concept of love.

**************************************

Will Avneet be able to understand and stop Siddharth, or will the story end here?

Yeah so I got less but the replies were all to end it today, so chapters will be coming within parts of the day, maybe its ending may be very emotional also!

Ab spoiler diya hai, do bhar bhar ke gaaliya😂

Kajal💕🥰