Chapter 14: First... Ahem Ahem😁😉👀🧐

Precap:

Avneet just sat in the restaurant to celebrate Riyaz's birthday but Sid celebrated in his place.

******************************************

ANUSHKA'S POV

I reached near Kartik's house, maybe he is not coming to school because they were teasing him but I got to know he has food poisoning.

Kartik: I am good now.

Anushka: Be well okay.

Kartik's mom: Anu now you only explain him, why does he want to lose weight like that, he doesn't even eat properly.

I looked at him, he did this for Kriti for sure. Aunty left.

Anushka: See Kartik, don't make yourself compatible to Kriti, make her fall in love with the original you no!?

Kartik: Yeah but...

Anushka: Just remember your friends are there. We'll tease you but never leave you.

Kartik: Yeah!

I left from there.

POV ENDS

AVNEET'S POV

He took my hand and made me sit near a bridge. I was throwing pebbles in the river in anger.

Sid was making noise with that party popper.

Avneet: I cannot believe he didn't come and meet me on his birthday.

He again made that noise. I pulled that toy and threw it in the river.

Avneet: Could you stop it please?

Sid: Don't take stress, he'll call you back.

Avneet: Of course he'll.

Sid: And if he doesn't, he'll be the one who'll miss the birthday kiss.

I turned away.

Sid: Wait, don't tell me you guys haven't even kissed?

Avneet: That's none of your business.

Sid: Wait just for information, tell me, having such a hot girlfriend if he's not going all the way, are you sure...

Avneet: Sid shut up!

Sid: Okay.

Avneet: Yeah and sex and all happens later.

Sid: After marriage right?

Avneet: Yeah!

Sid: Is this any insurance policy that will mature only after marriage? See I'll tell you. Virginity is like a balloon and you're trapped inside it. Until you let someone poke it, you'll not set free. I want to set you free, I want to help you out.

Avneet: Virginity is just a joke for you na? What about love? Love is respect, it's respecting one another and Riyaz respects me.

Sid: Bull shit! If he respects you then he wouldn't have left you here like this and we would not have been sitting here like this. This love and all is just shit. It's just a term for our carnal desire. You know we're fucking animals, we need sex and kiss to relieve our aggression.

Avneet: You are wrong Mister, because Riyaz and me, we rarely fight.

Sid: Then maybe he's receiving action from somewhere else.

Avneet: He's not like you.

Sid: Then don't you think he should have been like me.

Avneet: Riyaz and my relationship is perfect, we don't need to have physical with each other just to prove our love because love also means respect and....

I was speaking when Sid kissed me. I tried to pull back when he pulled me closer and I kissed back.

Sid: See, did you cool down?

I felt some guilt. I stood up and left.

Sid: Avneet!

He also came behind me.

POV ENDS

**************************************

First kiss!!! That was a surprise, isn't it?😁😁😉

Well what about your thoughts on love. Is Siddharth right about his thoughts?🤔🤔

What about Avneet? What shall happen now?

Let's see!

Kajal💕🥰