Chapter Two

Jennie's POV.

"What. The. Fuck." I cursed as i narrowed my eyes to the golden chest thing in front of me. Is this kind of joke? Some kind of dream? Oh please don't wake me up if its a dream.

I rolled my eyes at Arletha's clothes. She has a red yukata, with a black fox mask and a katana on her waist. She had a high black boots until her thigh. Leaving her looking like a black nasty fox. Fits her personality. She's a whore.

I turned my gaze to Cenne. Woah, she looks comfy. She had a black knight dress that ends at her low thigh, with a long dark stocking and a dark golden low boots. With her dark bow and arrows, she look like a dark gothic, God.

I changed my attention to Yukine. He's cute. He looked like someone who is from another dimension. He has blue shorts and a white shirt with a big red ribbon in front of his chest, he also has tiny brown shoes, and don't forget about that tiny blue pocket in his waist. He took a single glance at me, before he cut it off, feeling intimidated. I saw his gigantic blue scissors that is hanging beside him. That scissors looks like a half sword and half gun.

I saw my clothes. It has dark brown low high heels shoes, with dirty green socks. I turned to my clear dark green sailor dress. I tried to touch my head, it appeared that i also have a sailor hat on my head. I touched my back, i feel like there is some gigantic fan behind it. Holy Fuck, why is it so hard? Arletha caught my struggle, as she helped me to pull the gigantic thing behind me, showing me a gigantic green fan, with a unique end. I muttered a quite thankyou, while Arletha put a smug smirk at the end of her face. I ignored her smuggy face that i really want to punch. Instead, i pulled the end of the gigantic green fan, as a sword started to come out of it.

"What is this?" Yukine ask as he still wondered at his outfit. Arletha put a smug smile at her face, what's with that smile?

"Clothes, bae, you look absolutely gorgeous." She praised him with a simple smile as she sees Yukine's confused face.

"He asked about that giant scissors, you dimwit." I answered as I tried to slap her head but failed, she's taller, duh. She burst into a laugh when she saw my action. What is this bitch up to?

"Yukine can you please hand me that paper?" Cenne asked, which was answered with Yukine give her the old paper. Cenne swiveled the old paper open. Her eyes wavering around the paper, reading each words.

I heard Arletha whispering something to me, "A serious Cenne? One in a billion, " she joke. I laugh lightly thinking about her joke. Yeah, I never saw Cenne at this state. This is new.

"Hey, Cenne?" Arletha spoke.

"Yeah?"

"How about passing that paper to me?" She snickers. Cenne nodded slightly and tossed the paper to Arletha, as she catches it playfully. Earlier she asked Yukine to walk around to find anything or anyone that'll help us. We were stuck in the middle of an un-maintained flower field.

"What a filthy arrogant fox, " I muttered under my breath, as she took a glance over her shoulder to my eyes.

She stared back at the old ugly paper, trying to re-read each sentences that was there. She took a glance at me, again, before re-reading the letter. I started to feel uncomfortable as she took a glance at me over and over again.

"Hey, J?" She finally asked, with un-guilty eyes, gazing mine.

"What's your deal, A?" I growled, trying to catch up with my pride.