Chapter Four

Letha's POV.

It's been 2 hours since our morning breakfast. We went to the east, right after we took a rest under the tree. I heard Jeje groan, muttering something like her back hurts.

I think she slept in a wrong position

I took a small glance at Yukine, he seems fine, he has a big smile on his face. Maybe having a little good mood because last night he decided to sleep in the flower fields.

While Cenne...let's just say that she had the worst. She slept on the rock, thinking it will be a good choice. Well, typical Cenne.

I'm not complaining. Let's just say that I have the same problem with Cenne. I'll admit, perhaps something is wrong with our brain.

Last night,  I remember Jeje explained some things about Genshin Impact. I'm not someone that love to play game. Rather, I would choose to read books than play games. I sighed at the thought, are we really not able to go back?

No, I've heard things about Genshin Impact, likely about how gorgeous the characters are. It's not like I'm complaining about being surrounded by hot characters, the problem is, I left my house without clearing my history browsers.

The thoughts of my mom getting mad at me were unbearable.

"There are 7 visions or can be called elements. There is pyro, cyro, hydro, dendro, electro, anemo, and geo. Four of us, no, the 4 main characters at this game, contains 4 visions. the pyro, cyro, anemo, and geo. Yesterday, we all know that you're a pyro, fire element. That'll leave a cyro the ice element, anemo the wind element, and geo the rock element. I bet, I'm an anemo," Jeje explained before looking straight at the stars above. The sky is so beautiful at night.

"How can you be so confident? You didn't look like someone who just come here. You looked like someone who is used to this thing. I'm doubting you, J."  I replied, took a little glimpse at Jeje. I need to examine her expression to know something.

Jeje sighed a second after hearing my opinions. She lifted her index finger, and slowly a small wind started to whirl around her index finger, creating a small orb. "You know, A, I'm not someone that you need to doubt. Weren't you the one that said I screamed like hell until you're deaf now?"

I huffed, agreeing with her statements.

I turned my head to Yukine's direction. Yukine is currently at my back, far away from me. He looked so fresh, as he kept playing with the book with Cenne on his side.

"Then how about Yukine and Cenne? Do you know anything about their visions?"

Jeje looked at me, clearing her throat. "I'm 100% sure that Yukine is a cyro and Cenne is a geo."

I stared at her with wide eyes, "what makes you think that it's their vision?" I gazed at Cenne who is sleeping uncomfortably on top of the rock, "how can you be so sure?"

"Simple. Their dress, " She stood up walking to the flower field, "now if you'll excuse me, I will go to Yukine. You better rest, we have a huge day tomorrow."

I just nodded, before walking to the rock preparing to sleep.

That was last night.

As we continued to walk, I feel like that it's been hours, three? Four? I don't remember. Surprisingly, none of us complained about how tiring the mission is. Except for Cenne. She keeps complaining about how hungry she is, and how she wants to eat chips right now. She keep saying something like,