× ryujin (Ryuna + Seokjin) moments ×

Being the youngest in the group means that Ryuu have seven big brothers that are super protective over her, especially Jin.

The age gap she had with him is seven years and some people would say that such big age gaps would make it hard for them to get along but they're hundred percent wrong. Ryuu and Jin are perhaps the closest to each other. It's mostly because she need twenty four seven supervision or she'll get lose or do something weird but it's also because she gave the best cuddle ever.

Moment #001

It was a day after a long tour week and it's the only time the members finally got any rest. Most of them decides to stay in the hotel and play video games or watches movies but some decides to go out and explore the city of Paris.

Ryuu, on the other hand is laying tiredly in her hotel bed. It's already afternoon but she have not got off the bed to even eat or even shower because she's feeling down and blue that day. Her room is a mess but she couldn't get off bed and clean it. It's tiring. With the voice in her head screaming at her to do just anything and the other voice screaming for her to be a failure, it feels like she's having a battle with herself and clear enough, she loses.

She should have called any of the members to comfort her but she hates bothering them on their rest day so she just laid in bed, crying for three hours straight. She could feel herself getting dehydrated but she find herself unable to do anything about it.

Jin, who was playing video games with Jungkook felt uneasy. He tried to move around to get himself comfortable but it doesn't do anything to ease him. "Kook, I'm leaving for a bit. I'll come back later." Without waiting a response from Jungkook, Jin rushed to his room and took some sweets and chips with him before heading to Ryuu's room.

He knocked on the door but got no response so he turned the knob and realised it isn't locked. His eyes widened in concern and enters the room in a rush. He didn't see Ryuu anywhere but he could hear the sound of water running down from the shower. He let out a sigh of relief and sat on her bed, waiting for her.

Jin looked around and realises that her room is in a total mess. It's odd that it is in this state because she have always hated messy room. After cleaning the room up, he just figured that she might not be in the best way right now and his senses was right. The water stopped running and she walked out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

The way herr red nose and swollen eyes stares right at Jin made him know that she have been crying. "Oppa? What are you doing here?" Jin shrugged his shoulders. "Just wanted to check on you, little one." She nods her head and went to wear her clothes which is a comfy hoodie that belongs to Namjoon, probably and a pair of black leggings.

"Thank you for cleaning my room. I was a bit tired earlier." Her voice cracks as she speaks and Jin stood up, hugging her. She was tired of crying but as soon as Jin hugged her, it began to get watery with tears again. Her hands gripped onto his shirt tightly as if he'd disappear if she ever let go. "I'm sorry I didn't come to see you earlier. If I had know, I'd come to you and comfort you, Ryuna."

His hand went up to her hair as he slowly carressed it, giving her a sense of warmth and love. He rested his head on top of hers. Through her cries, she wanted to thank Jin so she looked up at him. "It's alright. You didn't have to do any of that. You're here now and that's what matters the most."

Moment #002

After a long day at work, Ryuu decided to go out and have some drinks with the boys which turned out horrible. Ryuu and Jin were known as a clingy person when drunk and it got bad when both of them got drunk at the same time while the maknae line just watch in disgust but also amusement.

Jungkook took his camera out to record the incident with a smug smirk on his lips. "This is going to get good." He said and nudges Taehyung who's sipping some ice lemon tea. Jin put a flower that he got from an unknown place and places it on Ryuu's ear, making her blush. "Wow. You're so beautiful. Are you an angel? Am I in heaven?"

Ryuu shook her head and smiles like an idiot. The blush on her cheek is too prominent and no one knows if it's from the alcohol or what. "What are you talking about? I'm not an angel. I'm a beautiful human. Just like you." Jin began to laugh to cover up his bright red ears. "How could an angel say that to me? You're too nice. I love you. Unlike Jungkook who's always asking me to buy his food. But it's fine because he's cute and he's my baby."

Her eyes widened suddenly as she held onto the collar of Jin's shirt. "I thought I was your only baby? And who's this Jungkook guy? Is he cuter than me? Is he? Tell me now!" Jungkook watches with utmost amusement, seeing how his friends are fighting while being drunk. Jin waved his hand in front of her and cupped her face. "How could I ever replace you with him? You're so much cuter and so much lovelier. He couldn't even compare."

Finally thinking that Ryuu and Jin had enough, the rap line finally came and decides to bring them back home. Namjoon was in charge of Jin while Jungkook is in charge of the girl. Jungkook tried to hold her hand to help her stand up but she retracts her hand back almost immediately as he touches it. "Who are you and why are you touching me? Do you know who my brother is?! He's Kim Seokjin and he'll seriously hurt you if you ever try to touch me again!"

Jungkook wanted to laugh but he think that would be rude. So, he went along with her. "Yeah. He's a strong man and he wanted you home now or he'll not cook for you for the whole month. And how dare you flirt with someone else in front of your own boyfriend?"

Even with her eyes closed, her jaw dropped. The fear of not having Jin's home cooked meals would scare her for life. "No. Not a whole month. Bring me home to Jin oppa now. I need his food to survive." She stood up with wobbly legs and run out of the restaurant but then stopped in her track. "I have a boyfriend?! Who is he?! Is he handsome?! My ideal type?!" Jungkook bursts out laughing as he ignored her questions. What a weird habit that is.

Moment #003

The room is dark and silent as Ryuu covered her mouth to make sure no sound escapes her. Sweats began to dribble down her forehead and some even got into her eyes. She paid no mind to them as she become attentive to the sound that are getting closer to her location.

"Where are you? You can run, Ryuna but you can't hide forever. Where are you?" The eery voice of the man made her skin crawls. His footsteps were getting closer and closer to where she is and she could feel her heart beats faster. "Found you!" She screamed as she came face to face with Seokjin who's holding a pair of tongs while wearing his bright pink apron that Ryuu gifted on his birthday last year.

He smiles proudly and helped her out of the little closet that she had stuffed herself in. "That was a good hiding place. I couldn't find you for the past thirty minutes and the others are already waiting for you to come out so we could have lunch together." At the mention of lunch, her eyes sparkled with joy and excitement. "What are we having for lunch?"

"Nothing special, really. It's Korean beef barbecue." The system in her body gets excited as the menu for lunch is something she have wanted for quite a long time which is like two days ago. "Let's go and have lunch before it gets cold."

She agreed with him and linked her hand with his before pulling him with her to the balcony where they're having lunch. "This is the best lunch ever!"

××