× ryuseok (Hoseok + Ryuna) moments ×

Hoseok and Ryuu are the duo that people would say underrated. They complete each other in ways that no one has ever thought would work. The guy is a loud sunshine while Ryuu is more quiet and timid but the two oddly fits in with each other. Ryuu often spends her time with Hoseok just because she feels nice around him. He's fun to be around since he's the moodmaker but when things weren't going so well, he's also always there for Ryuu for her to pour her emotions.

There are a lot of sides of Hoseok that no one sees except for Ryuu. She's seen him in his most vulnerable state and it hurts her heart to think that he has been keeping it all to himself for so long that he can't help but to cry it all out.

Moment #001

Ryuu rolled in her bed, expecting nothing by her side but just as she's about to get on her back, the side of her body hits something firm. She opened her eyes and is greeted by the sight of a godly face of Jung Hoseok. He's sleeping so peacefully that Ryuu can't help but to smile. She leaned her head against the soft pillow with the softest smile one has ever seen. From afar, she looks like a cute marshmallow but that's beside the point.

Hoseok groaned as he finally toss around to wake up. "Good morning, oppa." Hearing her voice shook Hoseok for a second as he didn't remember going to sleep with her but he relaxed after a while. "Morning, angel," his raspy voice said, "did you sleep well?"

She hummed, "not really. I had a headache from all the screaming last night. The horror movie sure does a lot on me. What about you?" He chuckled and turned to face Ryuu. Seeing something so cute so early in the morning surely is a mood booster for him, especially after seeing Ryuu first thing in the morning. "Let's not watch anymore horror movie together, hmm? I have to admit that we're not the most ideal horror movie buddies."

Though Ryuu doesn't want to admit it, she can't deny it too since it's nothing but the truth. She got up from the bed to fetch herself a glass of cold water but Hoseok pulled her back down so that she's lying on the bed. "Oppa~" she whined out, wanting nothing but to quench her thirst but Hoseok had other thought. He smiled as he held Ryuu like a koala holding onto a tree trunk. "Jungkook is hogging you all to himself nowadays and I barely had the chance to baby you."

The maknae frowns, "but I'm not a baby, tho?" Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. He refused to believe that Ryuu is growing up so fast. She used to be such a young girl who barely know how the world works and now she's all grown up. "Stay with me for another ten minutes. Only after this I'll let you go."

Ryuu gave up in bargaining and decided to fall back into Dreamland while being surround by Hoseok's embrace, making him smile in happiness. "Have a nice dream, angel."

-------

Moment #002

Dancing have been Hoseok's and Ryuu's passion since forever. Also, it seems like they're born to dance so whenever they have free time, they'd go to the dance room to have a chill dance battle. Sometimes, the other members joined in or sat by the side and watch the battle but most of the time, it's just the two of them. Their dancing styles are so different from each other but to the fans, it's what complete them.

Entering the dance room, Ryuu placed her bag down on the couch before going straight to warming up. Hoseok had went out to get both of them some drink at the nearest café due to Ryuu's wish. The maknae finished warming up and the first song she chose is Cry For Me by Camila Cabello. It's a song that she's been working hard to create a choreography and throughout it all, Hoseok had been there for her.

Ryuu started dancing and she was so into it that she failed to realise that Hoseok had already walked into the room. Hoseok saw the maknae dancing so he quickly placed the drinks out and fished his phone out of his pocket to record her dancing. He pressed the red button to start recording. A proud smile is decorating his lips when he sees her lost in her own world. Her graceful yet sharp moves are so enticing that he can't help but to feel drawn to her dancing.

He sets the phone down so that it could record them clearly and joined Ryuu. "Oppa!" She exclaimed happily, feet nonstop moving. "Keep going, angel. You're doing amazing." Hearing that, Ryuu can't help but to feel very happy. She smiled widely and began dancing more energetically. From her moves, Hoseok can see how happy she is and he wishes that the time would stop. He took a few steps back to have a clearer view of his little princess dancing.

Once she's done, the first thing she searched for is Hoseok. He smiled and nodded his head. Ryuu chuckled and rushed to wrap her arms around him. "You did great, Ryuu. I'm so proud of you." She thanked him for being there for her when it wasn't even that important to begin with. Ryuu choreographed it to pass time but as time passed by, she became more serious about it. Hoseok saw how hard Ryuu had worked and he's so damn proud of her.

She looked up at Hoseok, "you're the best teacher ever, oppa. I love you so so so much!"

-------

Moment #003

Hoseok is known as the scaredy cat of BTS but nothing could beat the worst scaredy cat of BTS, Ryuu. She gets scared at the simplest stuff and flinched easily when it's not even something to flinch over. In a Run BTS episode, they had to enter a ghost house and unfortunately, Hoseok and Ryuu ended up as a team. The other members are already laughing, thinking about the amount of screams and cries they'll hear soon enough.

Ryuu put on her head gear and Hoseok did the same. The moment they're all ready, Ryuu took the initiation to hold Hoseok's hand. "This is going to be fun to watch~" teased Jungkook which gained him a glare from Ryuu. It would look far more threatening if she isn't trembling. "Alright. Jhope and Ryuu, your time starts now."

They both hesitated to enter the haunted house but with the limited time they have, they just put their fears at the back of their head and enters the house. It wasn't such a good thing to do because the second they enter, a ghost is standing at the corner of the room, looking scary as shit. Ryuu looked around and locked eyes with the ghost. Without thinking much, she jumped in shock and screamed so loud that it scared Hoseok too.

Even so, he wrapped a protective arm around Ryuu as she jumps into his arms while crying. "Why? What happened? Why?" He kept asking but since Ryuu is sobbing, she couldn't say anything. "That's so mean!"

He patted her back gently even though he's scared too. After Ryuu had finally calmed down a little, they started walking once again and through it all, a lot of screams are heard, especially from Ryuu. Hoseok barely screamed because he already had his hands full of Ryuu who's now crying so hard over being scared by the ghosts. He didn't even have time to be scared himself which is a surprise to BTS. 15 minutes later, they finally arrived at the exit of the haunted house with the keys that they had to fetch as the mission asked for.

Hoseok is the first one to escape with Ryuu tailing behind him. Her face is beet red and it's stained with wet trails of tears. The other members of BTS gave the two a round of applause while laughing at Ryuu. Hoseok, on the other hand is wiping Ryuu's tears with his thumbs. "It's okay, we're out. See?"

Ryuu looked up like a lost kid at Hoseok, melting his heart. "Aigoo~ Our Ryuu is so cute~ Was it scary?" She nodded her head eagerly. Jimin snickered, "it's a surprise that Hobi hyung isn't the one screaming. Ryuu is really something else." He teases which made Ryuu pouted. Hoseok saw it, "stop teasing Ryuu, Jimin." He then glared at Jimin as a warning before pulling Ryuu close to him by the shoulder and ruffling her head.

"It's okay, Ryuu. You're amazing. It doesn't matter how scared you are. At least you finished the whole thing, unlike someone." He turned to Jimin who didn't get to finish the whole thing because he exceed the twenty minutes time limit. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully but he felt better because at least his story made Ryuu smiled. "Good job, angel."

××