× confession ×

"Adults tell me that hardships
Are only momentary
To endure a little more, to do it later."

N.O.

It's a shooting for Rookie King but the weird thing is that it is shoot at the top of BigHit building. Every hair stylist, manager, staffs are there. Even Bang Sihyuk PD nim is there too.

The first to went up is Jin. He complained about the manager calling him a pig when he's the skinniest. He might even be skinnier than Ryuu. The only thing that made him seem big is his wide shoulder. "Stop calling me a pig!" He yelled and the others laughed loudly, including Ryuu. Yoongi was second to go and he confessed how everyone was so nice to him but then something unexpected had happened.

"Jungkook ah, you'd always complain to me that your underwear would always be gone when you wanted to wear it. I was always quiet but today, I'd like to confess that it was me!" Jungkook's jaw dropped in disbelief. "I was about to return it to you but you're a man! The middle is torn!" The girl frowned, while everyone laughed. Even the female stylists too. She doen't understand why would their underwear tear apart? And it remained a mystery because when she asked the stylist, they would just pat her head and calls her innocent.

The staff handed the microphone to Jungkook. "Hyung! You know I hated sharing my clothes with people!" There were voices of disagreement. "But Ryuu?!" Jungkook glared at Taehyung who said that. "Taking my underwear and tearing it apart! Oh my god!" Still, when everyone were laughing, she is the only one confused.

The confession then goes on with Hoseok complaining about a lot off stuffs and moved on to Namjoon who had nothing much to complain except for some simple stuffs. Moving on to Jimin, it was real comedy. Just like Yoongi, he started off slow and say that everyone are so nice to him but then he changed the topic with a loud scream.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook held the microphone closes to him with a sheepish grin on his lips. "I was so nice to you! Calling me short and cute! Carressing my head like I'm a kid!" A smile went up to Ryuu's lips. Jimin have talked to Jungkook about this before but he never took it seriously. Although Jungkook is a bit of a troublemaker, he never take things for granted. He won't keep doing something if he knows that it's wrong and making the person uncomfortable.

"I'm older than you! I've eaten 2136 more rice bowls than you! Arghhh!" After a good laugh and Jungkook apologise, it moved on to Taehyung. "The weather is nice today but I have something I wanted to point out for a long time. Bang Sihyuk PD nim!" The staff handed the microphone to PD nim. "For two years of my trainees days in BigHit, I couldn't believe how you couldn't remember my name. You called me the one next to Namjoon!"

Yeah, he did told Ryuu about this a few times and she had encountered it yourself with him. It's funny but at the same time, you feel bad for him. "My name is Kim Taehyung, now shorten to V. I hope you will remember my name!" He bow before getting down after Bang Sihyuk PD nim had apologize for not remembering his name. Jungkook complaint about some stuffs before it's finally Ryuu's turn.

She got up on the podium and smiled at everyone. "Firstly, I'd thank everyone who made our debut possible but I'd like to make some point. Starting from Yura eonni!" The stylist looks up at her with a sheep like smile. She probably know what she did wrong. "I'm so grateful for you that you prepare such good outfits for me. Thank you for that but I can't take that one thing."

Taking a deep breath, she exhale loudly before continuing. "Stop making old jokes to me! It was fine at first but the more you make it, the less funny it gets! And stop asking me to laugh when I don't want to! It's not funny!" At this point, Yura is wheezing like a window wiper. "And stop making me eat your delicious cooking every single day! I'm on a diet and you know it! It was so hard to resist when you put the food in front of me and the smell. Oh my god. Just don't bring anymore food for me from now on."

Yura shows a thumbs up and took the microphone given by the staff. "I'm sorry about the old joke, Ryuu. What do you expect? I'm an old person after all. I'll try my best not to do too much jokes. And also, about the food. I can't promise you anything because I will bring more food from tomorrow onwards so I hope you could hold your temptation to eat them then. Lastly, I love you, Ryuu."

Ryuu made a big heart with her arms and smiled widely at her. She then got off the podium. It was such a stress relief to scream like that. Easily enough, thar was the best time of her idol life.

-------

Night time comes and Bangtan is invited to the company dinner. It was not much of a shock since a member did complained about not having a company dinner. Ryuu sat in between Jungkook and Jimin. The table are full with food, expensive one. Considering how small their company are, it's rare for them to have such luxurious food. Ryuu had to hold herself back from drooling so much.

"Let's forget about dieting for today and eat as much as you can. It's on me." Bang PD said and of course, they all eat as much as they could. It was great to finally had some slack off dieting since she feels like dying after not eating properly like she should. Jimin who's sitting next to her smiles proudly at the girl as he sees her eating with gusto. It's not that Ryuu don't love eating, it's just that because her own insecurities, she have been eating a lot less.

It might be cliché to say it but seeing her eat made him full. He loves how she does her cute little dance as she eats. The other boys are looking at her too. Namjoon looks at her proudly while Jin smiles warmly and happy that she's finally eating a lot.

Her happiness brought them a sense of comfort and they hope it will last long.

To be continued.....