× 10 years special ×

13 June 2013.

"Congratulations, Bangtan! Congratulations for your debut!"

The night after their debut, they all went to the Han River park to take a breather. It all felt like a dream. The company was so close to being bankrupt but somehow, they made it to their debut day despite the hardship. It was hard to believe to say the least but needless to say, it was just the beginning of what's to come. It won't be an easy road for sure. Coming from a small and unknown company won't be easy on them but they want to dream big.

Ryuu sat on top of Jin who's hugging her as she's feeling chilly. Her eyes are heavy and her body feels tired and sore. She did work like crazy since she wanted to be accepted by the crowd so bad. Being the only girl in a boy group isn't exactly the most idle. "Ryuu ah?" Namjoon called out. She hummed, looking up at the leader with sparkly eyes.

She was so young at the moment. Being 14 years old in the world of the music industry is scary but she doesn't quite feel it as she have seven amazing people to protect her. "You did well, angel. We're so proud of you and I think the fans loves you too. They were cheering like crazy when you came on." She blushed madly and hide her head on Jin's chest.

Hoseok agreed with Namjoon. "You were amazing. So does everyone else. Good job guys. We made it here though it seems impossible yesterday and for that, let's stay together for a long long year."

13 June 2014.

"Happy first year guys!"

The guys gathered around the table that had the cake prepared. Who knows that despite all the hardships, they have actually reached their first year as a group? It got Jimin emotional but he doesn't want to cry. However, after seeing what Ryuu did, everyone started crying. She knelt in front of the table where the cake is on and clasped her hands together while closing her eyes.

The candle is still burning, giving Ryuu a chance to make a wish on this beautiful and special day. "I wish that Bangtan and ARMY will always be together no matter what. Please let us heal those people who needed healing through our music. Let them find comfort in us as we do in them. Lastly, please love my brothers like how they love me because they deserves the world and so much more."

Opening her eyes, everyone is now standing behind her. "Let's blow the candle to make your wishes come true, angel." They blow the candle together and ended the day with love.

13 June 2015.

"It's been two years since your debut, guys! Happy two year's anniversary!"

This year had been an emotional roller coaster for all of them. It's the year they got their first win after two years of debuting. Some people might see it as a small achievement but to them, it's a big one since they have wanted it for so long. To get the recognition they deserve so that they can keep making music for people.

Yoongi watched as the maknae line sat on the floor, decorating the cake together while having fun. He took out his phone and took a video of them. "Put more chocolate sprinkle on there Ryuu," said Taehyung, making the girl frown at him. "It would make the cake ugly, oppa." But not listening to the youngest, Jimin took a fistful of the chocolate sprinkles and throw it on the cake, making Taehyung high fived him with a proud smile.

"Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! You're both dead if I catch you!" The two guys are already making their way to run away. "Catch us if you can! HAHAHAHAHA!" Yoongi can't help but to smile and chuckle a little. They're such a cute bunch of people but once he panned the camera to Ryuu, he realized that she's truly upset and is ready to pounce. He slowly ended the recording and stood up silently before leaving the room.