× jealousy ×

Ryuu wouldn't say that she's the jealous type but when your boyfriend is THE Jeon Jungkook, it's hard to say so. Don't get me wrong, Jungkook is the devoted type, the loyal type but every now and then, his flirty nature came to surface and it doesn't help that his work revolves him to be around woman most of the time.

However, it's a different case when it comes to Jungkook. He had always have his eyes on Ryuu and Ryuu alone. To him, she's the only one and no other woman could even compare. Ryuu doesn't talk about her jealousy to Jungkook as she thinks that it's silly and childish. Just like right now.

She's accompanying Jungkook to shoot the music video for his solo debut and with the presence of Han Sohee as the female lead got her inside churning in jealousy. "She's so beautiful compared to me. She's tall and beautiful. Both that I'm not." Sighing, she stood up and left the set to get something to drink but Jungkook saw it. He requested for a break and ran after Ryuu. "Ryuu! Where are you going?"

Ryuu didn't stop walking, instead, she walk faster than before. Jungkook bite into his lower lip and ran after Ryuu before getting ahold of her forearm. The sadness is shown on her face and it made him confused. "What's wrong? You were fine this morning. Did I do anything to make you mad, angel?" She glared at Jungkook as if saying "are you for real?".

"I'm just tired. I need to go out and get some fresh air." Jungkook pinned her to the wall and held her hand before placing it onto his chest where his heart is. She could feel the steady beating of his heart and he always does this to calm Ryuu down and it surely is working. "I know you're not tired, Ryuu. Tell me. Did I do something to upset you? Please let me know so that I can make it up to you." She pouted and rolled her eyes. "Really, Jungkook? You're really asking me what's wrong? Isn't it obvious because I think it is."

She tried to pull her hand out of Jungkook's hold but it's useless. That guy is like a damn tiger holding onto his prey. "If I had known, I wouldn't have asked, angel." He lean in and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. Just as she's about to say something, she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him harshly into a kiss. He was shook since she wasn't the bold type but he loves this change of hers.

Ryuu turned the position and had Jungkook pinned to the wall. It was a passionate kiss and Ryuu was never this desperate. Maybe it was the fear of him leaving her for someone better or the fear of not being enough but it had her trembling and crying once she pulls away from the kiss. Jungkook started panic. "Angel? Why are you crying?"

Without thinking much, he pulled her into a hug. After a while, he finally understands everything. Ryuu is very strong as a person but sometimes she lets her insecurities take over. It truly ruin her. "I love just you, Ryuna. You and only you. I won't change that."

He cups her face and wipe away the salty liquid running down her face. "Besides, I was about to propose this idea to you. I was planning on letting you be the main star in the next music video. You know, the explicit version of the song?" She immediately stopped crying and looked up to him in shock. "What?! Are you mad?! Why would you—"

"I want to make us official. For the public to see. I've thought hard and long about this and to he honest, I've wanted this for the longest time. I was just waiting for you but Ryuna, it's been 7 years. Let's not care about what people say about us. Let's just be who we are." To be frank, Ryuu was scared. She's used to see how people were being hated simply by just being in love but deep down, she's tired of hiding their relationship too. What's so wrong with bring in love?

Ryuu gnawed on her lower lip. She's torned in between the two decision. Sighing, she tilted her head up to look at him in the eyes. "Are you sure you won't regret this?" A bright smile formed on Jungkook's lips. "Of course. A thousand percent sure."

Smiling, Ryuu nodded her head. "Alright then. Let's make us official by making that music video."

—————

A few weeks later, here they are. It was the day of the video shooting. The plan wasn't involved with anything explicit, really. Just two lovers who really love each other with lots of kisses in between. Different from the actual music video where Jungkook is chasing the girl, this time, Jungkook is in peace with her. No more chasing. No more chaos. Just calm fine dining date, cute walk date on top of moving train, going to the amusement park together, cute laundry date without anything getting wet and the other people getting confused as to why nothing bad is happening.

Ryuu couldn't stop smiling because everything felt so real. Jungkook too, couldn't stop smiling. Especially when he had to kiss her a million time to capture their utmost chemistry. Even after seven years, they're still madly in love with each other. Now come the last scene where it's coming to an end of the music video. Ryuu wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist after they shared a passionate kiss. The rain pouring on them but it doesn't seem to bother them at all.

"Happy 7th Anniversary, my angel." Then, Jungkook pulled away and knelt down on one knee before taking out something from his back pocket. Ryuu's eyes widened in disbelief while Jungkook chuckled. "Ahn Ryuna. This path we took wasn't the easiest one but we managed to make it through together. Every day, I fell more and more in love with you. If you would let me, I'd want to wake up to your beautiful face next to me every day. So, let me ask you this one question. Will you marry me?"

Ryuu nodded her head eagerly while crying when Jungkook put on the ring on her. He stood up with tears in his eyes. "You have no idea how happy you made me feel. I truly love you, Ryuna."

"I love you a lot too, Jungkook."

————