× madly in love ×

Jungkook had always been in love with Ryuu. It started since the first time he laid his eyes on her. There was just something about her that had him feeling so happy whenever she's around. Just hearing her name made him feel all giddy inside. To put it simply, Jungkook is head over heels for Ryuu and the way he shows it is just so precious.

Being the biggest K-pop group in the world isn't the easiest especially when they are dating in secrecy. There's no time for date nights and no time for even spending some time together. By the time they get back home, they're already too tired and would go straight to sleep but for Ryuu's 23rd birthday, Jungkook decided to prepare something for her since he wanted to repay what she did for his birthday though they're busy at that time.

On the day, he woke up at 5 in the morning and drove all the way to Ryuu's house to prepare her breakfast. He entered her house with the key card that she had gave him and closed the door silently so that Ryuu wouldn't wake up. With tippy toes, he made his way into Ryuu's kitchen to place all the grocery bags on the counter. Ryuu is a heavy sleeper and it's hard to wake her up after such a long day like yesterday. She had stayed up the whole night to finish a song demo since Yoongi wanted to listen to it. Once she was done, she went straight to bed without thinking much. She doesn't even remember that it was her birthday.

Rolling the sleeves of his shirt up, he began by wearing an apron and washing the vegetables

Rolling the sleeves of his shirt up, he began by wearing an apron and washing the vegetables. He purposefully wore Ryuu's favourite turtle neck on him. He also sprayed those perfume that Ryuu gifted him on his birthday. While washing the vegetables, he can't help but to giggle a little. He just felt so happy to do everything for Ryuu while the girl is still clueless, deep in her sleep.

By the time the clock shows that it's already 7 in the morning, Jungkook had already finished cooking. He prepared the table and served the food before walking towards Ryuu's room to see her in her bed, wrapped in her blanket like a burrito. A smile appeared on his lips as he made his way towards her and kneeling next to her bed before placing a kiss on her lips. That woke Ryuu up. She rubbed her eyes and a smile appeared once she realised Jungkook is in front of her.

"Good morning, babe," he greeted which Ryuu responded by cupping his face in her cold hands. "Morning to you too, my love. When did you arrive? Why didn't you wake me up?"

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "How could I wake the sleeping beauty up? I still want to live another day, babe." Ryuu snorted and rolled her eyes. The pair of hands that is holding Jungkook's face is slowly falling as Ryuu is falling back asleep but Jungkook is not having it. "I've made breakfast. Let's eat while it's still hot." At the mention of breakfast, her eyes widened. She stared at Jungkook in disbelief, "you're not lying just so that you can take me out for breakfast, right?"

He shook his head, "it's all real this time. I can promise you. Let's go." He pushes the blanket off of her and scoops her up into his arms, causing her to shriek in shock. "Yah! Put me down! I need to brush my teeth first, idiot." He didn't put her down but he took her into the bathroom so that she could do her morning routine.