× Ahn Ryuna ×

Ahn Ryuna

Stage name: Ryuu 류Name: Ahn Ryuna 안류나English name: Skylar AhnBirthday: 29 September 1999Zodiac Sign: LibraChinese Zodiac Sign: RabbitEthnicity: KoreanBirthplace: Jeju IslandWeight: 48 kgHeight: 161 cmBlood type: AMBTI type: INFPRepresentative Emot...

Stage name: Ryuu 류
Name: Ahn Ryuna 안류나
English name: Skylar Ahn
Birthday: 29 September 1999
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Rabbit
Ethnicity: Korean
Birthplace: Jeju Island
Weight: 48 kg
Height: 161 cm
Blood type: A
MBTI type: INFP
Representative Emoticon: 🐧
Spotify Playlist: Ryuu's Energy Booster
Instagram account: @skylarryuuu

Facts about Ryuu:-

- Ryuu was born in Jeju Island, South Korea but then moved out to France when she was 3.
- Her family consist of her mother, father and two older brothers.
- Education: Lycée international Jules Guesde, Montpellier; Serpell Primary School, Australia; Seoul School of Performing Arts; Global Cyber University and majored in entertainment.
-She graduated from high school in 2018.
- she have a deep dimple on both side cheeks that appears when she smiles or bite into the side of her cheeks.
- Her favourite food at the moment is everything but if she had to choose one, she would choose jelly/gummy.
- Her favourite colour is purple, black, red and rose gold.
- She loves editting video, baking and dancing.
- Her hobbies include baking and dancing or just taking photos.
- She has a weird habit of pouting her lips when she's focused on something and hiccuping when she's stressed out. She also bit her lips a lot.
- Her shoes size is 250mm.
- She likes the number 2 and 9.
- Very skilled when it comes to cooking.
- She loves flowers and makeup.
- She dislike people who dislike ARMY.
- She can speaks English, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian and French fluently.
- She started training when she was 10 (Korean age) in the year 2011.
- In 10 years, Ryuu wanted to open a clothes lining of her own and a cute cafe.
- Ryuu has always wanted to be a singer and her parents used to be against it but then they supported her.
- In 2010, Ryuu went to an audition and got second place in the competition. She got escorted by eleven different agencies.
- Ryuu then chose BigHit Entertainment because of Hoseok's smile.
- She is the top 5% student in South Korea with an IQ of 153.
- Her favourite weather is spring where the flower is in its full bloom.
- Ryuu's nickname is makdong (the youngest), baby lion (Jungkook call her this a lot), Sky and Ryu.
- Ryuu's role model is her parents, 2NE1 and IU.
- Her life motto is "if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain".
- She would love to go stargazing with her lover one day.
- She got her driving license in 2018.
- She loves reading poem.
- Yoongi said that Ryuu swears a lot when she's frustrated.
- She wouldn't call herself a good gamer as she only play games with colourful theme like Fall Guy or Gang Beast.
- Hoseok said that Ryuu could be very scary when she's focus or serious on something.
- Ryuu owned a white British Shorthair Tabby Cat named Hayan 하얀 which means white.
- When it comes to subject she likes, she would choose literature and music.
- Ryuu ranked 1st in "Top 100 Most Beautiful Faces" three years in a row.
- Ryuu works out the least amount of time but she resorted to eat healthily.
- She had go through an extreme diet when she was promoting I Need U.
- The member she's most similar with is Namjoon.
- She is clumsy and called the goddess of destruction.
- Her ranking of BTS is "all first". She said every BTS member is handsome in their own way so it doesn't really matter who ranked first.
- Her favourite member to hug is Hoseok because she loves how he smells.
- Ryuu came out with a mixtape entitled 'Wind' in the year 2020.
- Ryuu loves collecting cute figurines.
- She is Jungkook's roommate before they finally got their own room, making jungkook always cuddle up with her because his bed is too messy to even sleep on.
- Ryuu is really quiet and not talkative so she doesn't have much friends but every artists that knows her will say that she's really polite and nice and always smiles.
- Her best friend is TXT's Yeonjun, Park Jihoon and Red Velvet's Yeri.
- Her ideal date is to stargazing when the sky is littered with stars while she was in the hold of her lover.
- Ryuu's ideal type is someone who can love her as she is, romantic, nice to their parents, love kids, taller than her, loving and caring.
- Ryuu is similar to Jungkook when it comes to smelling. She has sensitive nose and can't handle strong scent.
- In 2017, she got a tattoo of her birth flower which is cobaea on her wrist and a daisy flower tattoo.
- In 2019, she got a tattoo of a whale on her rib.