An appearance at college

*Time skip - In bed*

You were talking to Jungkook through texts, being nervous for some reason at the same time resting because you were feeling a little tired.

I keep my phone away as I lay down comfortably and drift off to sleep.

*Morning - 9 : 23 am*

I woke up to my alarm, annoyed. I looked at the clock and it wasn't that late so I wanted to sleep more but just then the door opened revealing my mother. She looked at me and started laughing.

Y / N mom: Get up, we need to go to college.

Y / N: Oh shit! I forgot!

Y / N mom: You are not going there to study. You'll be taking an off because of your health. If you want, you can continue online courses.

Y / N: Yeah, that seems fine.

I got up as my mother left. I did my morning routine and changed into this:

After I was done, I went downstairs because I was hungry as hell. I walked down and saw my sibling fighting. I started laughing at the way they were fighting while holding each other's shoes.

Y / N mom: You both will never grow up! Y / N leave them and we should eat. We'll get late because of these idiots.

Y / N: Yes mom.

I went to eat. I looked behind and saw them still fighting.

Rosé: GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!

Jimin: NO, FIRST GIVE ME BACK MY CHARGER!

My mother was annoyed now. She went to them and grabbed their ears.

Y / N mom: Stop it! You two are always fighting like idiots! Do you have some respect for each other?! Always grabbing each other. Want me to cut both of your hair so you have nothing to grab? Huh? Is that how you will stop fighting?

While my mother scolded them, I continued laughing while eating. I soon finished my food as I went to my room to get my stuff. I took my purse with some cash, my phone and a jacket. As I went outside, I saw my mother already ready.

Y / N mom: Shall we go?

Y / N: Yes, let's go.

*Time skip - At college*

As you got off the car, some eyes diverted to you. You smile back at some of your friends and then continue walking thinking of Jungkook. You entered the hall with your mother and continued looking for Jungkook. You then saw him talking to his friends. You were kind of nervous but kept a smile. We reached the reception office as we entered to see a bunch of teachers there. You sat on the couch while your mother talked to the receptionist. Just then you looked at the side that was the front door and saw Jungkook looking at you worried. He actioned me to come. I got up and left making sure I stay in front of my mother's sight or else she'll get worried.

Jungkook: What happened? You didn't come to school today and you're in the office now. Is everything fine?

Y / N: Yes, everything's fine. I'll tell you something later when we meet today. You may get distracted on studies if I tell you right now.

Jungkook: Why? You are not breaking up right?

He asked me worriedly. I cupped his left cheek.

Y / N: No kook. It'll depend on your decision. Let's talk later, I need to go.

Jungkook: Ok....

He pecked my cheek before I left giving him a reassuring smile.