Part 6

*Time Skip - At your house*

You, Jungkook and your mother talked for a while before Jungkook left because he had some work.

*Jungkook POV*

As I reached home, I did not see my father's car in the garage so I got out and went in. I asked Y / N and she said it is fine for me to tell my mother about our child. As I entered, I only saw my brother sitting there playing games.

Jungkook: Hyung, where is Mom?

Wonwoo: She is in the kitchen cooking dinner.

Jungkook: Oh ok. But why are you early? I mean you would be at the company at this time.

Wonwoo: I wanted to play games. Hehehe

Jungkook: Hahahaha Ok.

I went to the kitchen and saw my mother over there.

Jungkook: Mom, Hello.

She turned around with a smile.

Jungkook's mother: Oh you are here? Did you eat? How did it go?

Jungkook: Everything was completely fine but I need to tell you something.

Jungkook's mother: Ok wait, I'll be done in 10 minutes until then go and freshen up.

Jungkook: Ok and also dad called me and said that he'll be late.

Jungkook's mother: Ok.

I went to my room.

*Time Skip*

I took a shower and changed my clothes.I went out to talk to my mother. I saw my mother sitting on the couch watching a drama. Wonwoo Hyung probably went out. I sat on the other couch and caught my mother's attention.

Jungkook's mother: What happened bunny?

Jungkook: You know that I went to meet Y / N earlier.

Jungkook's mother: Oh yeah. Is she fine?

She asked, a bit concerned . Even though she was kind of strict with our relationship, she always took good care of Y / N.

Jungkook: She's pregnant. With my child.

I said quickly as I looked down. I was waiting for her to say something but she kept quiet which made me look up at her. I saw her staring at me blankly.

Jungkook: Mom, I know you are really mad but I am taking responsibility for my child. I won't let Y / N raise the child alone. She needs support.

Jungkook's mother: Is she taking her responsibility as a mother too?

Jungkook: Yes but-

Jungkook's mother: Congratulations son. Bring Y / N home someday. I want to talk to her.

She smiled at me. I was really shocked. I never expected her to agree.

Jungkook: Y-yes, but I never thought you'd-

Jungkook's mother: You never thought I'd agree right? It isn't like I am against your relationship or I don't like her. It is just that I've become a little overprotective after that incident happened with your brother. You know how scared I was at that time. I didn't know girls are also like that Sirah-

Jungkook: Mom, Don't take her name, please! And I understand you. I know how scared you were so it is not your fault. And also, Y / N was a bit scared of your answer and thought you won't accept so she was crying.

Jungkook's mother: Don't worry, she's like my own daughter. I know what she'll go through in future. Tell her not to worry too. I'm always here. Ok?

Jungkook: Ok.

*Y / N POV* *Morning*

I woke up early to start a fresh day. I did my morning routine and finished changing. I went out and saw my mother cleaning up.

Y / N: Good Morning Mom!

Y / N mom: Good Morning sweetie but why are up so early? It is Saturday.

Y / N: I slept early and I have to take my books from school.

Y / N mom: Oh yeah, ok. Ask Rosé to come with you.

Y / N: Ok.