Part 7 : 4 months

You went to the kitchen and cooked something for yourself before you asked Rosé unnie to take you with her. She agreed and you both came to the school. After taking all your leftover books and work, you both went out. Instead of going back home, she took you to the mall.

Y / N: Unnie, why would you bring me here?

Rosé: Bubbles~~~

She called me sweetly, I knew she was up to something.

Y / N: Now what unnie. You literally came shopping last week and now again.

Rosé: You idiot! I am here shopping for your future child not for myself.

Y / N: Why are you shopping for my future child right now? There is a lot of time.

Rosé: At least we can look at some things...? Right?

Y / N: Unnie no one can stop you. Hahahahaha. Let's go.

You guys went inside the mall and looked around before she pulled you in a baby shop. She kept looking around and asking you stuff like;

Rosé: Y / N what about this? Do you like these shoes? The baby will look so good in this! Oh, look at the toys. This one's cute, right?

Y / N: Unnie, let's go. You have done enough.

Rosé: But this one's cute....

Y / N: Yes it is really cute but we need to have lunch and head back home.

Rosé: Uh fine!

We both went out.

*Time skip - 4 months later*

You were currently talking to Dahyun on a phone call.

Dahyun: But he is a brat.

Y / N: Dahyun if your mother hears you saying that, she'll kill you.

Dahyun: Yeah, yeah. Favouritism!

Y / N: That isn't favouritism dubu, it is just that you need to take good care of your younger siblings. Remember the time my mother took you to eat without me? Now should I say favour-

Dahyun: That was just once hahaha. Ok, I'll be on my way at your place. I'll be there in 10.

Y / N: Ok, ok. See you dubu.

After you kept your phone away and were about to get up and go out, a knock on the door caught your attention.

Y / N: Yeah? Come in.

There entered Jimin and Rosé.

Y / N: What happened?

Rosé: We were going to the coffee shop to get some sweets for the guests coming over.

Y / N: Guests?

Jimin: Yeah, mom called them over. But do you wanna come with us?

Y / N: No, Dahyun is also coming so if you can get something for her too.

Rosé: Oh ok. Do you want something?

Y / N: Yeah.

After giving them a list of things to get, they left. You looked at your phone and saw '4 : 34 PM' and a text message beside it. You took your phone to check it. You opened it and saw messages from Jungkook.

**Messages**

Jungkook: I'll be there in a while babe. ❤️

Y / N: Huh? You are coming over too?

Jungkook: Hmm, of course and what do you mean by too? Is someone else coming?

Y / N: Oh nothing, my mother called over some guests and Dahyun is coming.

Jungkook: Oh you don't know? Your mother called me and my family over 😂

Y / N: Oh, They didn't tell me.

Jungkook: It is ok. Do you need something?

Y / N: Not really, Unnie and oppa went to get somethings.

Jungkook: Ok love, see you. ❤️

Y / N: See you 💞 be safe!

*Reality*

After keeping your phone away, you got up to change, still tired.

*Time skip*

You were sitting in your room with Dahyun while Jungkook and his family talked about something "Important" with your family. The door opened revealing Jungkook with a huge smile. He saw Dahyun and was about to leave.

Dahyun: Jungkook, you can come in. I was actually about to leave because my parents have a flight.

Jungkook: Oh ok.