Lily

Dahyun left after taking her things. You saw Jungkook smiling ear to ear so you got curious.

Y / N: What happened? Why do you seem so happy?

Jungkook: Can't I be happy seeing my baby?

Y / N: Ok sure.

You giggle.

Jungkook: Babe, what would you do if I ask you to move in with me?

Y / N: Huh? What do you mean?

Jungkook: Let's go out first.

Y / N: Ok....

We both went outside and saw our mothers sitting there only.

Jungkook's mother: Oh, Y / N. You are here. How are you doing?

Y / N: I am doing well aunty.

Me and Jungkook sat down beside each other.

Y / N's mom: We called you guys here to make a decision.

Jungkook's mom: Yeah and Jungkook already agreed so it is only Y / N who needs to give an answer.

You got nervous from all the tension. Jungkook held my hand and cupped it lightly.

Y / N's mom: We wanted to ask you if you both want to live together? In an apartment or like that?

Y / N: Jungkook agreed to this?

Jungkook's mom: Yeah.

Y / N: Oh ok. Sure. I'm fine with it.

*Time skip a year later* *Author POV*

After 4 months of living together, Y / N gave birth (6 months ago from now). Jungkook and Y / N faced many problems, months later too and still are facing. One of the biggest problems was Sirah.

(Sirah: Is Wonwoo's ex-girlfriend but while dating Wonwoo she fell for Jungkook and was after him even when he was dating Y / N and rejected her. She tried ruining Jungkook's relationship with Y / N and also was hurting Wonwoo. Soon she left. )

Sirah came back after Y / N gave birth and now was disturbing their relationship. Would show up any time. More like was stalking Jungkook. Jungkook and Y / N's family discussed this matter together for Y / N's and Lily's (their child) safety because Jungkook knew what Sirah could do. Other than Sirah, problems like support and bad looks were also a problem which made Y / N deeply stressed because she never thought it would be this hard. Jungkook being the understanding one was always by Y / N's side. Helping her with everything and beside that he was also working in his father's company. It was equally hard for the both of them

*Jungkook POV* *6: 43 PM*

I came home after spending a few hours at the company. I go there 4 days a week and for 5 hours at most because I know Y / N needs me. After I entered the living room, I saw Y / N reading her book. I sigh, finally she's taking a break. I went towards her and sit beside her. I start giving her pecks all over her face. She giggles as she looks towards me.

Y / N: How was your day?

Jungkook: It was great. What about you? Did Lily do much?

Y / N: No, she slept today mostly because you played with her too much last night. And my day was good too. I couldn't cook anything though, I was cleaning the whole day.

Jungkook: It is ok. Don't worry about food. Hmm? And also you clean the whole house, it should be tiring right? Why don't we get a maid?

Y / N: Kook, No~. You know how I hate their work. And for now I want to take responsibility. We can get a maid later on.

Jungkook: Whatever you say hun. Let's watch a movie.

I was about to take the remote.

Y / N: No, first go change.

She says as she pushes me towards our bedroom. I pout.

Y / N: No cuteness will work on me.

Jungkook: Fine!

I stomp towards our bedroom.