Poison (End)

*Y / N POV*

I chuckled as I went towards Lily's room to check on her. I entered the room as quietly as possible and saw her sleeping peacefully. I checked on the baby camera once again before going out. I head towards our bedroom. Jungkook was still in the shower so you sat on the bed with your phone. You scrolled through for a while untilJungkook came out, drying his hair. ( 7 : 22 PM ) He came towards me and lay beside me.

Jungkook: Babe, let's go out for dinner?

Y / N: Sure.

*The next day*

Jungkook was at work. Yesterday, Jungkook treated me the best as always but something really bad happened in the morning. Sirah showed up at the door, before Jungkook asked the guards to take her away, she said words that again hurt you. Her words were the only thing in your mind. Jungkook insisted to stay but you knew that he had to go today because there was no one at the company to look after the employees. Since then you did nothing but sob and look after Lily. You picked up no calls and answered no texts from your mother, siblings, Dahyun and Jungkook.

"You're not a mother, but a sl*t"

"Jungkook's just playing with you"

"Your child is fake. Kill her."

And so on. This was the only thing you could even remember. You didn't want to be sensitive but knowing how much Lily and Jungkook meant to you broke you down. Tears built in my eyes thinking about it again. Just then you heard Lily's cries, you sigh as you went towards her room.

Meanwhile *Jungkook POV*

I was in my office trying to reach Y / N. She hasn't been answering my calls or my texts. I am getting more worried. I then thought of something. I called Dahyun.

*On call*

Dahyun: Hello

Jungkook: Hey Dahyun, It is Jungkook

Dahyun: Oh ok. Also is Y / N fine?

Jungkook: Yeah about Y / N. I don't know. She isn't answering my calls.

Dahyun: Mine too but I thought you're with her.

Jungkook: No, I am at work, She forced me to go today because there is no one at the company. I know she'll be mad if I leave work.

Dahyun: Don't worry, I was planning to go to your house.

Jungkook: Thank you so much. Also tell me how she is.

Dahyun: Sure, no worries.

After I end the call, I sigh in relief. I tried calling Y / N one more time before getting back to work so I can finish early.

*Author POV*

Dahyun reached Jungkook and Y / N's apartment before ringing the bell. Soon Y / N opened the door seeing Dahyun in front of her which made her shocked.

*Y / N POV*

I was shocked to see Dahyun because it has been days since we last met. She hugged me. I welcomed her inside.

Y / N: Dubu, what are you doing here? I mean you didn't even inform me.

Dahyun: You weren't answering my calls so I had to check up on my boba. Where's Lily?

Once she said that, tears formed in your eyes.

Dahyun: Omo why are you crying?

She hugged me again.

*Time skip - 30 minutes later*

You told her what happened and cried. She comforted you and listened to you.

Dahyun: Calm down boba. Does Jungkook know about this?

Y / N: No, he was with Lily when she said that.

Dahyun: It is ok. Tell him now when he comes.

Y / N: But-

Dahyun: Fine, I'll tell him.

Y / N: No no. I'll tell him at night.

Dahyun: Good and you better do.

*Time skip - Night*

You finally lay on your bed with your mind feeling light because you finally told someone and took off the burden. Jungkook also came home early and spoke to you. You didn't tell him much but told a few things he asked. Jungkook came out of the washroom and lay beside you.

Jungkook: Babe....

Y / N: Yeah?

Jungkook: Sirah's under arrest. She's with the cops.

You were shocked when you heard what he said.

Y / N: What?!

Jungkook: You know the drink you were about to drink that I asked the waiter to throw away yesterday?

Y / N: Yeah? What about that?

Jungkook: That had poison.

Y / N: What?! Really?!

Jungkook: Yeah. Sirah paid the waiters to add to your drink. I wasn't thinking of telling you but I had to.

You were beyond shocked. You hugged Jungkook.

Y / N: Kook....

Jungkook: Baby it is fine now.

Jungkook hugged you back and pecked your forehead.

*1 years later*

Y / N: JEON JUNGKOOK! I TOLD YOU TO USE PROTECTION LAST NIGHT!-