"I'll try..."

*Time Skip - After talking to the principle*

You were in the car with your mother as your mother was driving.

Y / N mom: Do you want to eat something?

Y / N: Yeah, can we stop by starbucks?

Y / N mom: Sure.

We were at starbucks as we were ready to order. I was standing in line when my eyes diverted to the person coming in from the entrance. I noticed a familiar face which was quite shocking. As soon as she turned around, I got excited as I squealed.

Y / N: Dahyun!!!~~~~

I excitedly say under my breath. We haven't met for a while because she was sick and did not come to school. The last time I met her was on the weekend, which means 3 days have passed. She soon looked at me as we made eye contact. She ran towards me and hugged me.

Dahyun: Y / NNNNN!!!!! I missed you~.

She kept the hug tight.

*Time skip - Home (4 : 17)*

You were preparing to meet Jungkook. As you were done, you went out. You took a taxi to the café. Once you reached there, you went in expecting Jungkook would be late. You walked in and saw Jungkook sitting there, beside the window. You walked over to him. He looked at you as he smiled, you smiled back and sat down in front of him. You guys talked for a while before you realized it was not the right place to tell him because it was getting crowded. You both finished eating and you told Jungkook that you are not comfortable telling him the matter there, looking at your uncomfortable position he asked to go to another place. As you both sat inside his car (since he is 18, he has his driver's license), he started driving safely. You were trying to hold back your nervousness but it was clearly visible to Jungkook. He held your hand while the other one was still driving.

Jungkook: Why are you so nervous? Is everything fine?

I sighed.

Y / N: I am just worried about you, you may not like it.

Jungkook nodded as he parked the car in the parking lot. He looked at you with the most endearing eyes which melted you.

Jungkook: Tell me, tell me everything. Be comfortable.

He reassured me with a smile. You nodded and took a deep breath.

Y / N: I am pregnant. With your child-

I was cut off by Jungkook.

Jungkook: Y-you are p-pregnant...? With my child?

Y / N: ...Yes

You were scared and nervous.

Jungkook: Does your family accept it?

Y / N: Yes, they do. Why-?

You were again cut off by Jungkook.

Jungkook: What do I say if I want to accept it? ....I accept?

Y / N: Huh? What? You what?

Jungkook pulled you into a kiss. After he pulled apart, he hugged you. You were deeply touched by his affection.

Jungkook: I'll try to be a good father.

He said, pulling apart. You were a bit surprised.

Y / N: You are not ma-d?

Jungkook: Of course not. Instead I am happy. This is an opportunity not everyone has. It is my child too. I must take the responsibility from now on to prepare to be a good husband and father in the future.

You were deeply touched by him. You smiled.

Y / N: What about your family?

You were a bit worried about Jungkook's parents because they were always strict with your relationship.

Jungkook: They'll definitely accept you in the family, following with one more.

You were so happy. But then you remembered that your mother asked you to bring Jungkook home when he is free.

Y / N: Kook, mom wanted to meet you when you are free.

Jungkook: Sure, let's go.

He drove off.