Prologue

Enjoy.xx

___________________________________________________________

Prologue

(QUE MUSIC :) ->)

All my life I have been set into motion. Everything I do seems to be assessed.

My parents; well they’re here, but are they really here, here? They never seem to notice me or what I achieve.

Even at my graduation, my father spent most of his time on the side answering phone calls to do with work. And my mother... I can bet you she was only there for her own publicity.

Without my well-known family, graduation would’ve still been excruciatingly boring and stupidly over-the-top like the previous one I went to; but I can’t say  that it wasn’t over the top this time either, as there were loads of purple, red and blue plastic banners hanging over the door entrances, edges of the stage and seating, and whatever else that was accessible. I have a sneaky suspicion that some of it was from last years Christmas Fundraiser.

Anyway, my parents only seem to go to ‘parent-child’ events either for themselves or to show how supportive they are. Pffft... Supportive? In your fucking dreams.

I damn well would love to see at least one of my parents come to an event for me and to spend time with me; but I doubt that is ever going to happen now that I have moved to France. The further away from Mr and Mrs Nestelton, the better. All they would do if I’d have stayed in up town New York with them, is try their best to steel my spotlight and get in the way of my business.