All For You

Natsu's POV

Darkness.......all I see is darkness. Like I'm in a black hole. I try to listen but I hear nothing. How long have I been out??? Where am I??? Is my baby ok??? I started thinking about gray before I started hyperventilating. Calm down Natsu. You're gonna be ok....I'm carrying his baby so I doubt he'll really hurt me. Ugh!!! I need to open my eyes!!! I start struggling to spread open my eyelids. Why won't they open!!! They need to open!!! I only had one choice left.....for my baby
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wet.... I feel something wet sliding down my face. W-water? Ice cube? I don't even care what it was. My eyes felt at ease.... I think I can open then now! As I open my eyes I started to look at my surroundings and that's when I saw it. The face I hate yet love at the same time......

Gray's POV
He's beautiful....He's mine. All mine! After I knocked him I knew I had to hide him. I took him somewhere where he'll be safe. We can raise our baby here~ I watch him as he sleeps peacefully. I may have caused a little damage to his eyes as they were puffy and damaged. I see his eyes start to twitch which tells me he's waking up. I made two ice cubes and rubbed them across his eyes. His body seems to relax and I smiles as he opens his beautiful eyes. "Hey beautiful~ how nice of you to wake up~" I said with a smile. "Gray!! Where the hell are we!?! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me!" He replied and jumped a bit and tried to crawl away but noticed the chains on his wrist."Gray??? What is-" He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence as I cut him off. "Calm down babyboy~ Everything is going to be ok. You're with me. Where you belong~!" I let a bit of a dark aura slip out with my words. He will know he can't ever leave me~

No One's POV

Natsu shivered in fear confused as to why Gray is the way he is. Gray on the other hand thought it was games. Natsu started to tear up. He was scared of what was happening and he just wanted to go back to the good times. "Gray~ Please let me go.....I'll be a very good boy~ I'll do whatever you say~" Natsu pleaded as he crawled onto Grays lap and began to kiss on his neck. "Are you trying to seduce me into letting you free? Cause that isn't happening!" Grays smile only got bigger. "Besides....it's time for your punishment~" Gray grabbed Natsu by the neck. He could see all the fear in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't be scared my love~ everything I do.....Is All For You"

Hello there! I finally updated! This book is taking longer than I planned mostly because of the short chapters. But I had to post something. This book will have a happy ending unless people disagree and think it should be sad. So uhh yeah. I'll try to post as much as I can. School is a bitch and I have a strict mom. But tell me what you think. I know I'm a little rusty. It's been a minute.