Bloody Murder ~

Natsu's POV
I can't believe my eyes. Gray was always a sweet person who wouldn't hurt anybody! But now I'm looking at the man I love,my unborn childrens father and I'm hurt. I got up and grabbed his arm and begged him not to do anything. That didn't work cause all he did was harshly push into the wall. I hit the wall hard and fall to the ground. I couldn't do anything but watch.....

Gray's POV
I really hate people. There like annoying flies flying by your ear as you sleep and then you have the urge to kill it. Thats what I'm feeling now. This damn random person getting in the way of fun. Be must die for that. Once I made my dagger I turn to see my lovely angel grabbing onto me begging not to hurt him. But that didn't matter cause I was blinded by rage so I pushed him away. He hit the wall and fell but I didn't care. The man will pay.....

No One's POV *role-play format*

Gray:*walks to the man and stabs him in the heart* You should have minded your own business

Natsu:*screams as he the man starts bleeding out* GRAY! HOW COULD YOU! *crying*

Gray:*continues to stab the man over and over again* *looks at Natsu* Shut it baby boy~

Random Stranger: *bleeding out so much he died*

Gray:*looks down at the man* Merry Christmas You Filthy Animal~ *looks to his lover* Now back to you.....

Natsu:*shaking and looks at Gray with tons of fear* Don't hurt me Gray... I won't say anything!

Gray: I know you wont~ Plus I couldn't hurt you right now anyway~

Natsu:*protects his belly and tries to back up* You do hurt me! You killed that man! I don't trust you anymore!!! I.....I........I HATE YOU!!!!

Gray:*Devil slayer markings appear* You hate me.......Oh love... Now I have to break you till you love me~

Natsu: N-no wait I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean it! *scared af*

Gray:*rips Natsu's pants off* Too late now~ And you better enjoy this! *pulls out his dick and rams it into natsu*

Natsu:*screams out in pain but a little pleasure* GRAY! IT HURTS!

Gray:*slaps Natsu hard af* As of right now I'm daddy to you~ *moves hard and fast without letting him adjust*

Natsu: Mnh~ I'm s-sorry~ *in pain but feels a lot of pleasure* Daddy~ M-more~

Gray: I thought you hated me. Why would you want more~ *goes even faster than before*

Natsu:*moaning out of control* Just Mood S-swings again!

Gray:*hits his sweet spot repeatedly* Yeah right~ You just love my dick don't you~ *slaps his ass* Say it!

Natsu: I love your dick daddy I love it~ *close to cumming* I'm gonna cum~

Gray:Cum on three baby~ 1,2,...3!!

*they both cum and Gray takes them back home to punish him more. The Guild starts to question why they didn't show up*

Ok....so I had no idea where I was going with this but ok. I'm really starting to hate this book.....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!